April 2018 Featured RPG
Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.

News
Winter, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights/Runs:

Upcoming Hatchings:

While not unnatural in its violence, the dual hatching of Copper Queens Laanasuth, and Zelsk, has brought many changes Pernwide to the Dragon Candidate program. Raising the Age of Candidacy, and laying more rigorous emotional requirements on those admitted into the program and permitted to stay after. Dalibor has settled into an easy peace with the hatching fading into memory and young dragonets and wherets visible as they come into their own.

Included in their ranks are two colours new to Pern. Indigo dragons, and Pink whers, as well as Dalibor's first instance of a dual-bonded Wherhandler. As always, the West seems eager to produce weirdness for the rest of Pern.

Curiously, a steady flow of messengers seem to be traveling between Grove and Dalibor Weyr during the early sevendays of the new season; which is already proving to be milder than some in Dalibor's recent history.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives

Betahandler
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii

Weyrlingmaster
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Admins
Ives
Rii
Ruin

Historians

Rhia
Tobes

Advertisers

Captain
Tigersilk
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Ghost Iron Wingnuts, Rhia's Plot Thread
RhiaBlack
 Posted: Dec 11 2013, 05:53 PM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4043 Posts
155 Marks
Member Inventory: View

Midnight Wingleader/Senior Weyrleader Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth

Current Threads:

Wingsecond Ev'ion of Purple Wyisselieth

Current Threads:

Wherlingmaster Ijo, Handler of Brown Isk

Current Threads:

Weyr Master Tanner Jyderin, Handler of Black Jysk

Current Threads:

Lord Holder Basasius

Current Threads:

Weyr Master Smith Armon

Current Threads:

B'er of Black Rlyeth

Current Threads:

C'lainn of Burgundy Tryonilth

Current Threads:

V'ael of Black Baelyrth

Current Threads:

To'rua of Cyan Beavaeth

Current Threads:

J'tar of Blue Uviqueth

Current Threads:

Vun'o of Cyan Iricheth

Current Threads:

N'tharon of Black Sintharith

Current Threads:

Caomh, Handler of Green Cask

Current Threads:

N'mor of Green Kanayath

Current Threads:

Archivist Ujarak

Current Threads:

Czervon, Handler of Blue Czervosk

Current Threads:

Sutekh, Handler of Blue Ssk

Current Threads:

Candidate Aurora

Current Threads:

Candidate Kyzekeidon

Current Threads:

Weyrfolk Hargrove (Drudge)

Current Threads:

Weyrbrat Keivhyn

Current Threads:

PM
^
Kiran
 Posted: Jan 9 2014, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

I'm noting this here so I don't forget.

Qu'yn and Mydekoth visiting Czervon with the Stories of Happiness. Perhaps enlisting him to help steal food from the goblins in the kitchens.

Qu'yn and Mydekoth plus Z'dyn and Baihujinth. The droplet of sunshine coming to encourage the moving mountain that it is okay to free oneself from the earthly bonds he has. And failing miserably.

Replying to Karlotta open thread TODAY.
^
Kiran
 Posted: Jan 12 2014, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Sunshine, Daisies, Butter Mellow... for Qu'yn and Czervon biggrin.gif
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: Jan 24 2014, 09:32 AM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4043 Posts
155 Marks

Evanessah and Brown Evanesk are approooooved!
I need threads!

She's from Fort, and has a sister who is a Kitchen Drudge here at Dali. Feel free to have your chars 'know' her from there, if they're fellow Fortians, or they know her NPC sister Alivesa. Whers bumping into Evanesk is awesome, too, he tends not to stray too far away from His. He's talkative (most of the time, for a Wher), and has an odd fascination for cats. Especially kittens. The more hyper the kitten, the happier it makes him. He LOVES to play with them. Conning Eva/Ness (she answers to either) into getting him one is a must-do.

She has no current love interest, though she's a stand-in for Der until Czervon Impresses - when Desk runs, Evanesk chases, and Ness shows up to say hi to her soon-to-be-new-buddy. She is hilariously smitten when she's hit on - and Evanesk acts very much like the best Wingman ever.

PM
^
Kiran
 Posted: Jan 24 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

I want to thread with her eventually. Something with Jafari and Jafask. ANYTHING WITH THEM.

Also putting here that Kelsira needs a drinking buddy with Jyderin because she has a lot of FEELS about being a mother and she doesn't have friends to talk to about it or get advice from about actually being a parent.
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: Jan 24 2014, 02:43 PM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4043 Posts
155 Marks

Jyderin partakes of wine as a guilty pleasure, and he doesn't have rest days so much as just days when work is slim and he can put it off until tomorrow, so whenever she wants to talk to him, he's all about introducing himself >.>

Also, ALL MY YES to Jafari/Ness threads XD

PM
^
Kiran
 Posted: Jan 24 2014, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

http://daliborweyr.b1.jcink.com/index.php?...st=0&#entry3640

Don't feel a need to reply any time within the next week. I know you have a lot of threads ATM, especially because of Fyris/Sol
^
Chimera
 Posted: Feb 4 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Putting a note here for future Z'dyn/L'nor thread when L'nor decides to seek out this mysterious man Q'sis compared him to. :D
^
Kiran
 Posted: Feb 4 2014, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Note here: Kira and Z'dyn totes need to hang soon. Bonding tiiiiime!
^
Rii
 Posted: Mar 3 2014, 02:34 AM
Jr. Weyrwoman

Idea Factory

2476 Posts
3567 Marks

As promised, thread for Damarion/Tosaporua! Apologies on how slow all de other threads are going. They are also being worked on.

http://daliborweyr.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=1501

PMAIM
^
Boo
 Posted: Mar 12 2014, 07:39 PM
Senior Weyrwoman

N/A

3166 Posts
2440 Marks

Heeeey did you know Z'dyn and Z'is are windseconds together? Maybe after the Nara plot they can work together to resolve a fight between two of their wingriders? If someone would want to volunteer their riders xD I have C'at in that wing too ^^

Also; Lili and S'idon need to catch up at some point xD Perhaps he's late to their chores because he's trapped in his room haha

PM
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: Mar 17 2014, 11:21 AM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4043 Posts
155 Marks

Lemme know when you're feeling better, Boo ma'am, and we'll get some stuff started. My move is postponed a week, so I'll be here for stuff and things.

PM
^
Boo
 Posted: Mar 21 2014, 06:00 AM
Senior Weyrwoman

N/A

3166 Posts
2440 Marks

Feeling better now so perhaps we can start with S'idon and Lili? Or unless there are some other thoughts you have? xD

PM
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 2 2014, 03:09 AM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4043 Posts
155 Marks

Pending Vainimernon, Karlotta, and/or Aaliryja are not Impressed at Valeath's Hatching, will be looking for threads with them (please do not start any threads for any of those three until after the Hatching; I dislike RPing characters as Candidates when they have already Impressed. It's difficult for me to back-date anything, and I have no idea if any of them are slotted to get a dragon).

Need some threads with Hustafer and Evanessah.

V'dol is also up for threads, if people are interested.

I am going in for a job interview on the 7th, for a part-time position. My schedule will be changing, so it might take me a day or two longer than usual (my 'usual' is anywhere from next-day to two/three days after).

I have an exceptional difficulty with threads that contain more than one other character (which is why you rarely see me in Flight/Run threads, unless they're Sub-Queens or Queens, or unless the chasing character has a vested interest in the rising/running female). I can do them, they're just irritating; please avoid inviting me in / asking me about joining threads who already have 1 player in them.

PM
^
Kiran
 Posted: May 2 2014, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Whether or not they Impress, I would love a Hespera/Vai and/or a Karly/Endy thread <3

Also any of your new charries, you are welcome to throw them at any of mine. Always.
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 2 2014, 12:25 PM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4043 Posts
155 Marks

Those two pairs need to catch up so hard lol. Hespera and Vai especially, he wrote a song for her on his violin (no lyrics, just music) that he plays all the time and is too shy to tell her he did XD. /aww factor x1000

The quirky things my chars do for people they're friends with/like >.< lol.

PM
^
Kiran
 Posted: May 2 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

AWWWWW that is so adorable! XD Hespera will be so flattered. I swear <3 and then be sad because she couldn't do anything like that for him, but that's okay she will make up for it in hugs XD
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 2 2014, 02:09 PM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4043 Posts
155 Marks

Putting this here for me, so I remember:

To/Zindy thread
To/Baz'el thread
To/Arsonyk thread

Z'dyn/V'yeri thread
Z'dyn/Kira thread

PM
^
Chimera
 Posted: May 2 2014, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

PSST RHI.

You have a list of to-do threads already but sometime when my Dolphineer charrie is accepted I think she should talk to Czer.

Cuz kind-of-jerk sea-people unite! >.>
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 16 2014, 01:45 AM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4043 Posts
155 Marks

That's fine, let me know when/link me.

Updates:
- Any threads with excessive outstanding replies (as in over 2 weeks or more) were removed and put on Past Threads.
- Still deciding if Z'dyn/V'yeri thread is happening or not, Kes has nudged me about it.
- Open to threads with pretty much any char outside To. No more To threads at this time.
- Vainimernon (now V'non) has just Impressed, so there's a pending F'dren chat thread with him, possibly with F'reki but not sure. That one's a ??? atm.
- Need to do Karlotta/Lir threads, but no muse for either of them.
- No drama for any chars in the near future, please. Z'dyn is about to become a father (Nara is due in Autumn). He's going to have enough of it going on that I really don't want to deal with it for anyone else.

PM
^
Tigersilk
 Posted: May 22 2014, 08:53 PM
Wingleader

N/A

1105 Posts
1790 Marks

Rhia, did you see that I had responded in both the Czevon thread (Ziata), and the Z'dyn thread (Rushera)? Just wondering.

Otherwise, another thread with Jyderin and Jasjitta? Meet the newest members of her growing animal hoard? (Though technically, he might've already meet them at one of the Hatching/Graduation feasts, since you have said that he attends them all even if you don't post him in them.)
PMEmail
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 23 2014, 04:25 AM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4043 Posts
155 Marks

I see the Czervon thread now, I'll tag back that one either today when I get home (after a nap, 3 hours of sleep is brutal), and sure. Yeah, it's generally assumed most if not all my chars show up at Hatchings/Feasts, but threads are always better! smile.gif

PM
^
Guestperson
 Posted: May 30 2014, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

WELL WHEN YOU GET YOUR MUSE BACK

The Room Assignments thread shows Karlotta and Pelinora as next-door neighbors. They could get acquainted with each other?
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 31 2014, 09:46 PM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4043 Posts
155 Marks

Sure

PM
^
Kiran
 Posted: Jun 5 2014, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

http://daliborweyr.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=36&t=1881 <- Endy and Kalrotta, because I know we talked about it so here it is.

Also let me know if you'd like me to start one for Hespera/Vai biggrin.gif
^

Topic Options
Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
New Poll

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates
Baraenor, Lion RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG-D RPGfix Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Southern Winds Weyr The Veil