Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.
Winter, 18th Turn, 11th Pass
While not unnatural in its violence, the dual hatching of Copper Queens Laanasuth, and Zelsk, has brought many changes Pernwide to the Dragon Candidate program. Raising the Age of Candidacy, and laying more rigorous emotional requirements on those admitted into the program and permitted to stay after. Dalibor has settled into an easy peace with the hatching fading into memory and young dragonets and wherets visible as they come into their own.
Included in their ranks are two colours new to Pern. Indigo dragons, and Pink whers, as well as Dalibor's first instance of a dual-bonded Wherhandler. As always, the West seems eager to produce weirdness for the rest of Pern.
Curiously, a steady flow of messengers seem to be traveling between Grove and Dalibor Weyr during the early sevendays of the new season; which is already proving to be milder than some in Dalibor's recent history.
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin
. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.
1. First time advertisements go in the main board. Link Backs are to be posted in the subforum.
2. 18+ Advertisements are welcome, but must state that they are "18+" in the title of the ad, and may not contain any pictures or text that are inappropriate for minors.
3. You must have a guest-friendly advertisement board available for a link back post.
4. All board providers are welcome, but please ensure your coding works for our board.
Any advertisement found breaking these rules will be removed at our discretion, thank you.
Red Star Rising, noncanon 1st Long Interval Pern AU
| Plot ⁜ Timeline ⁜ Dragons ⁜ Rules ⁜ AcceptingRED STAR RISING
is a Dragonriders of Pern roleplay set at the end of the first Long Interval. The centuries since the failed Pass have seen the Weyrs shrink - with only four remaining on the continent - and the Holds expand far outside their stone-protected borders, as belief that Thread will ever return has waned. Ista Weyr has gotten wind of the discovery of a southern shore, and are determined to claim the lands there, even while hostilities between it and Telgar Weyr begin increasing. And above it all, the Red Star rises...
Our story follows life on the southern shore, where a group of hand-picked riders and a set of disgraced outriders are establishing a Weyr outpost and exploring the south - and the success of these ventures relies entirely on you!DRAGONS
at RSR come in seven color castes - gold, bronze, grey, brown, blue, green, and white - but can also be leucistic, piebald, acupric, and a number of other color mutations. And just like humans, dragons come in many genders and orientations.WE OFFER:
- A chance to run plots of all sizes
- A unique system where player actions affect board structure
- Letters, journals, and one-shots alongside traditional play
- Character projects to let you start playing without writing a full profile
- No character restrictions for new players
- No word count
...So what are you waiting for?
Member Inventory: View
Linked back; thank you.
1. No advertising.
2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.
3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.
4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)
Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy