Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.
Autumn, 18th Turn, 11th Pass
With two clutches hardening on the Hatching Sands the big question seemed to be: which will hatch first?
The answer came in short order with Copper Zelsk's clutch breaking shell moments before Copper Laanasuth's. With so many eggs surely the dual hatching offers hope to the numerous Candidates who fill Dalibor's ranks. Only time will show who will come away with a lifemate of their very own...
... and who will forfeit their life in hopes of Impression.
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin
. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.
Hatchings, Hatchlings, and Other Important Stuff, Need To Know Info
Here at Dalibor Hatchings run by a few basic guidelines:
1. You don't have to post the moment a Hatching occurs, and activty/availability around a hatching does not affect your chances of Impression.
2. Hatching posts have around three Impressions in 24 hours per hatching, or when x amount of posts have been made (numbers vary by hatchrunner), whichever coms first.
3. IC actions = IC consequences. While your candidate will not be killed off without permission, if your character goes up to an angry hatchling and attempts to pet them they most likely will be bitten.
Very simple, very easy to follow, and very much involves simply using common sense.
During a hatching, Staff does some work to keep our records and information sections (and sidebars!) accurate. This can be time-consuming, and ask our members to help us with a few minor things:
When your character Impresses, it is helpful to copy/paste your hatchling information into your character app ASAP. That way it will be there and available, and it is extremely helpful to Staff - trying to make modifications to up to 20+ profiles and sidebars is a lot of work, and we appreciate anything members can do to make things go faster and more efficiently.
The title of your app can be edited at the same time.
"Example, Rider of Color Dragonth"
"Example, Handler of Color Examplesk"
This way we can quickly assess who has Impressed and move the apps to the appropriate subforum. We will edit in the class information to the subtitle as it becomes available.
Thank you for taking note of this, and thank you for helping the site run smoothly!
1. No advertising.
2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.
3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.
4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)
Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy