April 2018 Featured RPG
Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.

News
Autumn, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights/Runs:

Upcoming Hatchings:
Copper Laanasuth
Copper Zelsk

With two clutches hardening on the Hatching Sands the big question seemed to be: which will hatch first?

The answer came in short order with Copper Zelsk's clutch breaking shell moments before Copper Laanasuth's. With so many eggs surely the dual hatching offers hope to the numerous Candidates who fill Dalibor's ranks. Only time will show who will come away with a lifemate of their very own...

... and who will forfeit their life in hopes of Impression.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives

Betahandler
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii

Weyrlingmaster
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Admins
Ives
Rii
Ruin

Historians

Rhia
Tobes

Advertisers

Captain
Tigersilk
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Clutch Statistics, If you like stats or guessing things!
Jenn
 Posted: May 9 2018, 07:58 PM
Weyrlingmaster

N/A

102 Posts
5 Marks
Member Inventory: View

In the event that Unai doesn’t impress this round, I’ve updated her preferences to exclude fighter dragons. @Leo

PM
^
summerrain
 Posted: May 9 2018, 08:59 PM
Apprentice

N/A

126 Posts
105 Marks

@Leo

I also have changed Caliska's preference to exclude fighters and coppers.

PM
^
Leo
 Posted: May 9 2018, 10:13 PM
Candidatemaster

The Dreamer

455 Posts
4109 Marks

The wher side of things has been updated!

If you don't want PINK WHERS lemme know! (Unless your preferences already state no fighters/pinks, then I got you covered!)

PM
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 10 2018, 04:32 AM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4028 Posts
15 Marks

With the changes to Candidates, Keivhyn is no longer eligible for Candidacy, and can be removed until he hits 12 turns.

Ophanim is now strictly Dragons-Only (he ages out in 2 turns + a season), with the Prefs of Indigo/Pink*/New Fighter Color > White (M) > Gray (M). When he ages out of Dragons, I'll begin to potentially consider him for the Wher Program.

Ujarak is a Stands Impression, but I haven't decided on preferences at this time, and I'll adjust those and let you know. Basasius and Armon will not be eligible for Whers at any time (no matter what other people may claim) and can be removed from the roster of Stands Impressions if they're currently on there.

DNI can be temporarily removed from them until I look at the upcoming Hatchings and decide which ones I'd like them eligible for, if any - will let you know if those change at any point.

PM
^
Leo
 Posted: May 12 2018, 07:35 PM
Candidatemaster

The Dreamer

455 Posts
4109 Marks

UPDOOTED!

As always, hit me up for changes.

@RhiaBlack Hopefully I got everything fixed up for you! <3

PM
^
Lynn
 Posted: May 12 2018, 08:32 PM
Apprentice

N/A

38 Posts
0 Marks

@Leo

Updated Silvyre to add Indigo as Pref between Purple(most desired) and Mutation Male(Former second most)

Kerita: Journeyman Herder (Beasthealer) / Dalibor Weyr
Silvyre: Apprentice Baker / Dalibor Weyr
PM
^
Sakoru
 Posted: May 12 2018, 09:21 PM
Wingrider

N/A

444 Posts
20 Marks

Edited Lueke's preferences! He is now open to anything with grey & white preferred ♡

"Branches may stop the ordinary man, but B'tor "slapper of jungle cats" is no ordinary man."
- Zane
plotter
PM
^
Blot
 Posted: May 18 2018, 09:47 PM
Wingrider

N/A

298 Posts
483 Marks

Dropped a DNI on Sethis. I'm working towards a token for him. Gotta write all the things and earn alll the marks.

-user posted image-
PMWebsite
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 19 2018, 03:56 AM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4028 Posts
15 Marks

Okaies. Here we gooo.

Ujarak is using my 2x Wher Impression token AND a Stands Impression Token (specific to him, not Account-Wide).
His prefs are : Orange>Viridian>Indigo/Purple/Otherwise New Color (if they're there when Vatask has her clutch, otherwise disregard)>Sports (White/Gray)>Blue
Fighter for the second color is Blue/Indigo Only (I doubt Indigo will be a thing, but it's on his App, so please just mark Blue).

Ophanim is DNI until potentially Rivath (but probably DNI for that one as well) - he ages out Winter 20, so I'll have to see what's happening after Rivath and decide if he's open for Rivath or if I'm buying a token for him or no.

Ujarak will be DNI after Vatask/Tarisk.

PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates
Baraenor, Lion RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG-D RPGfix Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Southern Winds Weyr The Veil