Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for eight years.

News
Spring, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights:
Red Cyanide

Upcoming Hatchings:
Amber Era

Western Hold welcomes new blood in the form of a young couple, Lord Holder Basasius and Lady Holder Baria. A grand Gather is being hosted by Western Hold to welcome their new Lord and Lady.

While the new Lords settle into Western there has been talk and speculation about the western continent's other Hold. It has been two turns since his wife's passing in the south, when will Lord Callum decide to take up a new wife?

Spring has woken an abundance of plant life across Pern with intermittent spring showers helping to sate the growth's never ending thirst. With the end of snow and cold comes Thread once more; Dalibor's wings have no doubt been reduced due to losses over the winter but none the less they persevere.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Arlya of Burgundy Xerocleth - Rowana

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ivy

Betahandler
Der of Grey Desk - Rii
Oreanda of Bronze Osk - Ruin

Weyrlingmaster
B'tor of Green Tavistrath - Sakoru
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ivy

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Ra'h of Green Musath - Blot
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Head Admins

Ruin

Moderators

Ivy
Rii

Historian

Rhia

Advertisers

Tigersilk
Zane
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Add Reply

The Time Brigade, Minute's Plotter
Minute
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

For anyone who'd like to plot or just have a casual thread with me, behold my roster.

Wingsecond V'nar of Burgundy Worsith
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-Wingsecond of the Mayday Wing, former Wingrider of Dusk.
-Loud and not at all afraid of letting the world know his opinions.
-Actually a pretty good worker though? It doesn't come naturally, but he can be good leader when he tries.
-Can also be supportive, in a weird way.
-Has one relative at Dalibor, Linavi, who impressed to pink Poshyooth.
-Owns one firelizard, orange Cecily.
-Worsith is a little odd. He's an entirely massive burgundy, physical, and not known for being particularly intelligent. He likes ladies and smashing things.
-At least his heart is in the right place?

Yenna of Orange Tuoneteth
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-Recently brought Silkie to the Weyr. Whether or not this was a good idea is suspect.
-A very angry person, although she has gotten better at tempering and controlling her anger.
-Proud and hard working, but also a little bossy and prone to blaming herself too much.
-Sister of the former Senior Weyrwoman, Avalle of Gold Callistath.
-Has ridden in the Horizon Wing forever, was a Wingsecond once.
-Owns a tunnelsnake named Slinks.
-Tuonetath is calm, accepting, confident, and a firm believer in fate and the inevitability of death.
-If this sometimes makes people uncomfortable, she is not overly phased by it.
-Will guide and offer advice, but isn't particularly drawn to the spotlight.
-Monogamous dragon sometimes leads to soap-opera like situations.

Kahrie of Blue Qilonth
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-Probably still known for having robbed a Ladyholder and run away for a year as a weyrling.
-Has improved a lot since then, becoming intensely loyal and eager to prove herself. Qilonth was always this.
-Still stubborn, a little restless, and willing to speak out if the situation calls for it.
-Heritage Wingrider, managed to hold herself together and help keep fighting formation in the great leadership culling.
-Quality trash
-Owns one firelizard, brown Ribald.
-Qilonth is honorable, dedicated, and somehow, even more stubborn than his rider.
-He's also significantly calmer than her.

Kadara of Green Coniugith
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-Dusk wingriders.
-Recently moved from Heritage to Dusk, so there may be some bragging about that.
-Kadara is a fickle beast. She's also self-centered and willing to do pretty much anything to get what she wants.
-Coniugith is a princess.
-A pretty, sweet, not at all bratty princess.

R'nar of Black Mulonimath
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
They will be back soon.

Valkia of White Goosiluteth
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-Heros!
-At least, they like to think they are. Well, they like to think Valkia is. Goosie is here to be a scholar and fanboy.
-Common sense is not a thing she has.
-She's ambitious! She's brave! She's passionate! She's... actually really self-centered. Valkie doesn't want to help people for the sake of helping, she does it to garner more fame.
-Believes in justice and will absolutely try to enforce it herself.
-In Horizon Wing because they have yet to let whites fly elsewhere, much to Valkia's chagrin.
-Goosiluteth is a gentleman.
-He's also very intelligent and often pained by his struggle to form connections with other dragons, or even humans, who he sometimes finds himself looking down upon.
-Secretly very proud.
-Nerd.

Prideleader Lyeang of Cyan Lyeask
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-Recently promoted to Prideleader of the Delta Pride. Surprisingly, not a terrible leader.
-Not a formal leader either.
-Lyeask is a lady.
-Lyeang is not.
-At all.
-They are, however, similar in their wanderlust and deep-rooted thirst for adventure.
-To elaborate on 'not a lady', Lyeang is loud, wild, flighty, and in possession of a very short fuse. Her wher has all the grace and tact that she does not.
-Owner of Amber pillie Nova and Green pillie Antares.
-Has seen a lot of Pern by now.

Wherling Zeryne of Viridian Zesk
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-First person to impress a Viridian wher.
-Painfully optimistic dreamer.
-Will cling to her dreams with a tremendous amount of willpower. It takes a lot to make her give up on one.
-More than a little naive.
-Wherlings in the Aquamarine class.
-Owns atypical poppo Flutterpuff, Pink firelizard Temzee, and Yellow pillie Meera.
-Zesk is honorable and believes that what's inside is more important than the outside.
-He's also sarcastic, impulsive, and more than a tad cynical.
-Together, they shall be knights.

Candidate Tiroshel
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-O'sho is dead. She is an orphan.
-Grief. Despair. Everything she touches dies.
-We have experienced an error in your regularly scheduled Tiroshelling.
-We will try to address this issue as soon as we can.
-Speak directly at the broken husk and leave a message at the beep.
-Beeeeeeeeep
-A sweet girl who has been marred by an unpleasant past.
-Tries to remain optimistic and bright, but cynicism is sneaking in. Can get very sarcastic and is often biting with her humor.
-None the less, she still tries to be a good person.
-Fiery, proud, and determined. Her force of will is not a thing to be trifled with.
-The daughter of O'sho and former Weyrwoman Fajra, very protective of her younger sister, Asha.
-Owns one firelizard, Bronze Afzal, formerly bonded to her mother.
-A dragon candidate.

Candidate Ravlen
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-Youngest sister of Aderyn and Doriyn.
-Has idolized and attempted to emulate her sister, despite the fact that she isn't much like her.
-Highly intelligent, very creative, and painfully awkward.
-Deeply insecure.
-Genuinely wants to make the world a better pace for the sake of making people feel better.
-Along with her black firelizard, she has acquired the first ever OOP rosy, Addy.
-Dragon candidate.

Candidate Trader
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-One of the many craft kids, fostered off to traders. Failed miserably at actually being a trader.
-While he is a dragon candidate, he is also an apprentice healer, hoping to specialize in dragon healing.
-Kind and encouraging, but also self-deprecating. There is no pride here. None.
-Can't lie worth salt. Honesty is all but engraved in his DNA.
-Avid collector of any useless junk that catches his eye.
-Not particularly brave, but he tries. He rarely gets anywhere with it, but oh, does he try.
-Recently obtained a sterile female tunnelsnake, Kessa.

Candidate Rhasa
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-Lost memories have more or less been recovered, although there is still a struggle to connect his two identities.
-His parents were exiled murderous criminals! Hahahahaha *laughter turns into muffled sobbing*
-His younger sister, Silkie, recently showed up at the Weyr. There is drama.
-Dolphin of Gray Sutiexth is pretty cute. People don't know he thinks that.
-Rhasa is curious and a bit of a smart-alek. The fact that he doesn't really know who he is is a point of immense frustration toward him.
-???A candidate??? He did not expect this, but will go with it.
-Used to be pretty awful. Is not significantly less awful.
-Owns one firelizard, Cyan Hope. He's had her since before the accident and it's rare to find him anywhere without her.

Lady Vyvienne
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
-More or less the heir to Bay Hold.
-Was visiting Crescent Hold for some negotiating.
-Negotiating turned to helping out Samara in the wake of her husband's death. Samara's still in charge, of course, but for non Hold-breaking things, Vyvienne has authority.
-Cold, efficient, ruthless, and seemingly heartless.
-Not actually heartless.
-Actually cares a lot about helping people??? Especially her people, if possible.
-Has lots of opinions about lots of things. Most of them aren't nice.
-Many menfolk have tried to court her. None have succeeded yet.

I need to start:
ALL HAVE BEEN STARTED OR TIMED OUT. I am a success.

I need to post in:
It's been so long for most of these. So long or thre threads were pre-hatching and it is now post. Tell me if we had a thread where I owe the post and you want to continue, okay? Okay.
^
Kisha-Ra
 Posted: Mar 8 2016, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

I defile your pristine new plot thread to say that Trader and Handler should thread when he's finished. Craftsibs ftw!
^
Minute
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Kisha, I would love that! Craft siblings get an automatic yes.
^
Kisha-Ra
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

I hereby formally record that I'm up for Rhasa threads. Preferably with one of my candidates, since I'd really like to get them impressible ;D
^
Minute
 Posted: Mar 10 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

I see that Irrin seeks out entertainment. Well, Rhasa has the potential to be very entertaining. Maybe lurking around the strange new guy and trying to see what the situation is? If you'd prefer a thread with Handler, firelizards can always make for interactions.

Would you prefer that I start, or are you able to?
^
Kiran
 Posted: Mar 11 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Ravlen/Glyss plz and thanks <3
^
Minute
 Posted: Mar 12 2016, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Absolutely! Maybe something to flow with being roommates? Like Ravlen moving into her room and meeting Glyss for the first time. Can I start, or would you prefer that I did?

Also, a PSA! I am currently especially looking for threads for Tiroshel, Rhasa, and Zeryne. Of course, my other characters remain available as well.
^
Minute
 Posted: Mar 27 2016, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Bumpity-bum-bump! All of my characters can use some threads.
^
Minute
 Posted: Jul 18 2016, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

I have updated this.
^
Orchid
 Posted: Jul 24 2016, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Offers Perenelle, she's flexible about plots.
^
Minute
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Yes! I am all for this. Do you have a preference between her roleplaying with a candidate, weyrling, rider, wherling, or wherhandler? Anyone that particularly shines in my roster?

Also, giving this a SUPER DUPER BUMP. I need some new post-hatching threads. Give them to me. (Please)
^
Orchid
 Posted: Jul 26 2016, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Man, I love them all. Since this is her beginning still, I don't care who we start with as long as we get one going, to be completely honest. Like I said, Perry is pretty flexible with people as long as they don't act overly stiff or self-important (and this is still accepted because I adore drama;))
^
Mopsy93
 Posted: Jul 27 2016, 03:37 PM
Pridesecond

1336 Posts
1704 Marks
Member Inventory: View

What do you think about a Tarele and Lyeang thread possibly?

PM
^
Aika
 Posted: Aug 2 2016, 02:15 PM
Wingrider

50 Posts
1531 Marks

I OFFER UP KRYS TO THE PLOT GODS

In all seriousness, I could easily throw her at Tiroshel if it would be okay? I don't remember where O'sho was in regards to wings, but since Fajra was the old Wingleader for Heritage, she would've worked closely with at least one of her parents? So mutual grieving sappy sad times? Aside from that, I'm more than willing to throw her at any of your characters for plotness ^^

And of course I lay claim to Trader the second Farmer is done >:3c
PMEmailAIM
^
Leo
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 07:33 PM
Candidatemaster

385 Posts
3102 Marks

Hey Minute!

So, I had some thoughts for thread ideas for when you're free:

V'nar & Worsith with Zasime & Tamath: Really meant to post in that Heritage Wing thread you set up, but ended up being really busy. :( Sorry. Still, wingleader and wingsecond(s) should get together!

Valkia & Goosiluteth with W'rone & Sanarth: Sanarth would like to meet a gentleman dragon~ also, Valkia could maybe convince W'rone to compose a song about her?

And...that's actually it! Well, let me know what you think. <3

PM
^
Starbuck
 Posted: Apr 23 2017, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Hello!

Ravlen's oldest sister Syn has returned to the canvas. If she would like to try to repair their broken relationship, Syn is by the weyrlake.
^

Topic Options
Add Reply

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates