Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for eight years.
Spring, 18th Turn, 11th Pass
Western Hold welcomes new blood in the form of a young couple, Lord Holder Basasius and Lady Holder Baria. A grand Gather is being hosted by Western Hold to welcome their new Lord and Lady.
While the new Lords settle into Western there has been talk and speculation about the western continent's other Hold. It has been two turns since his wife's passing in the south, when will Lord Callum decide to take up a new wife?
Spring has woken an abundance of plant life across Pern with intermittent spring showers helping to sate the growth's never ending thirst. With the end of snow and cold comes Thread once more; Dalibor's wings have no doubt been reduced due to losses over the winter but none the less they persevere.
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii
Arlya of Burgundy Xerocleth - Rowana
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ivy
Der of Grey Desk - Rii
Oreanda of Bronze Osk - Ruin
B'tor of Green Tavistrath - Sakoru
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ivy
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Ra'h of Green Musath - Blot
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin
. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.
1. First time advertisements go in the main board. Link Backs are to be posted in the subforum.
2. 18+ Advertisements are welcome, but must state that they are "18+" in the title of the ad, and may not contain any pictures or text that are inappropriate for minors.
3. You must have a guest-friendly advertisement board available for a link back post.
4. All board providers are welcome, but please ensure your coding works for our board.
Any advertisement found breaking these rules will be removed at our discretion, thank you.
Member Inventory: View
1. If we haven't posted on your site yet, post in the first time sub-board. If we have posted on your site already, post in the linking back sub-board. It takes time for to sort and respond to ads, and can lead to double posting if done incorrectly.
2. All sites must be appropriate (e.i. don't obviously violate the JCInk TOS, don't promote something prejudiced, etc.) Advertisements for RPGs are generally preferred but support, graphic, literature, and other similar community forums are also acceptable. As we are a PG-13 site, we request that all 18+ communities state that they are 18+ in the title of the ad, and that such ads do not contain any pictures or text that could be considered inappropriate for minors even if they are not explicit.
3. This will be a fair trade; we will both get the same basic aspects out of this exchange. You must have a guest friendly forum for us to post on. You must not require us to put up a banner just to post an advertisement. Forms are discussable but not preferred.
4. We accept all forum providers but ask that you get any coding you include properly formatted to be compatible with JCInk. Please include real information in your post as well - a link, a description, etc.
1. No advertising.
2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.
3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.
4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)
Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy