April 2018 Featured RPG
Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.

News
Winter, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights/Runs:
Red Ingoth

Upcoming Hatchings:

Winter is in full swing as the Northwest reaches the middle stages of the cold month, and Dalibor, taking full advantage of a crackdust filled break in Threadfall, is back at it again. Delving into the Southern ice and snow, they have paired with Grove Weyr to fully explore the lands they only slightly uncovered the previous turn during the Jungle Expedition. This, however, will not be a warm and relaxing waltz through the woods; although was it ever that to begin with?
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives

Betahandler
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii

Weyrlingmaster
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Admins
Ives
Rii
Ruin

Historians

Rhia
Tobes

Advertisers

Captain
Tigersilk
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Add Reply
New Poll

Art Mountain, Dalibor artwork needs/suggestions
Azhdarchid
 Posted: Feb 9 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Okay, I am making this thread as a public record of what I have cited in cbox as "art mountain", i.e. various official and unofficial requests for Dalibor-related art. This is partly to help me keep track of everything and partly to enable people to bug me to get particular things done faster, or suggest new things art is needed of.

Ruin may also be helping with some of these. If YOU, dear reader, would also like to help, let me know what with.

There is no ETA on any of this, it is based on priorities and whether or not I have other stuff to do like hatch art and cboxtars.

The number one thing I need right now (as of 2/9/15): ideas for a new advertisement! I just checked and our previous GIF/image shuffle ad is now just a few days over a year old! We tend to have our advertising contests in spring/early summer, so I thought it would be a good time for a new ad. So if you have any ideas of a scene that would make a good ad, please post it here. As far as ad structure in general it could be image+text or just an image, I prefer the latter because I never find myself reading very much on ads with loadsaparagraphs stuck to them, but I am completely open to ideas at this point. Don't consider scenes to be limited to only dragons or whers, I could use an ad with some (distant-to-midrange) people in them as an excuse to practice anatomy, though that will take longer. xD

============================================================

Art Mountain:

Current Work
  • Cboxtars (ongoing)
Library
  • Dragon Page
    -------New Color Images
    ------New Size Chart with Corrected/Lower Body Posture [DONE!]
  • Wher Page
    ------New Color Images [DONE!]
    ------New Size Chart [DONE!]
  • Firelizard Page
    ------New Color Images (partial lineart done)
Maps
  • Wherhandler Quarters
    ------New level map
  • Dragon Weyrs
    ------Outer face weyrs (need to know # desired)
  • Enhanced Western/Pernwide Maps (Ruin's project)
Templates (for coloring)
  • Whersports
    ------Toggin template
    ------Alt. combee template
    ------Alt. brundle template
    ------Alt. snyt template
    ------Alt. poppo template
  • Dragons
  • Whers
  • Firelizards
  • Pillies (Ruin's project)
Misc.
  • 2015 Advertisement
  • Custom Cbox Smilies
^
Azhdarchid
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Ruin has finished a new dragon size chart with what I would consider a better stature than the dragons in either the original chart or on my charts page. I will update my charts page sooner or later but for now you can see the new dragon charts in the Library!

Also pls observe the return of the most adorable size comparison:

user posted image
^
Azhdarchid
 Posted: Mar 8 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

A couple of upcoming whersport templates. In addition to new poses, I will try to add an "easy color" feature to these where all the color areas are sort of premarked and you can just recolor them as needed.

Toggin (the first one they've ever had!)

user posted image

Poppo (fully deflated)

user posted image
^
Kestrel
 Posted: Apr 5 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

First of all, THOSE WHERSPORT TEMPLATES ARE SO CUTE, I WANT TO HUG THEM. ;__;

Second of all, since it says this topic can be used to ask for particular things to be done quicker...so! I noticed you have pillie templates on your to-do list, but since we have some big pillie hatchings coming up and currently all we have is the Reky template that refuses to come out neatly in my photoshop, if you could get a pillie template done sometime in the next couple months that would be really awesome! =D If you don't have time or whatnot that's totally fine, just throwing it out there as a suggestion!
^
Azhdarchid
 Posted: May 8 2015, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

RUIN IS DOING PILLIE TEMPLATES NOW SHE TOLD ME AFTER I DID ALL MY SKETCHES SO SHE IS NOW ON THE HOOK FOR PILLIE TEMPLATES FOREVER KTHX
^
Ruin
 Posted: May 8 2015, 10:31 PM
Betahandler

Capslock Queen

3414 Posts
10 Marks
Member Inventory: View

YES IT'S GOING DOWN FOR HEARTY BABIES

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
Kestrel
 Posted: May 8 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Yay pillie templates! =D

If they could be posted somewhere when they're ready so I can get started coloring Minerva beebs this summer too, that would be awesome!
^
Bay
 Posted: May 9 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

WOO PILLIES HECK TO THE YESSS
^
Minute
 Posted: May 24 2015, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

Going to pop out of the woodwork for a moment to say, maybe something wing-themed for the new advertisement? Similar to what you did with the colors last year but with the PC wings rather than rehashing the exact same thing. Or a mixture of Wings and Prides!
^
Ruin
 Posted: Sep 13 2015, 02:07 AM
Betahandler

Capslock Queen

3414 Posts
10 Marks
Member Inventory: View

Three Pillie Templates:

One

Two

Three

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates
Baraenor, Lion RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG-D RPGfix Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Southern Winds Weyr The Veil