Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for eight years.

News
Spring, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights:
Red Cyanide

Upcoming Hatchings:
Amber Era

Western Hold welcomes new blood in the form of a young couple, Lord Holder Basasius and Lady Holder Baria. A grand Gather is being hosted by Western Hold to welcome their new Lord and Lady.

While the new Lords settle into Western there has been talk and speculation about the western continent's other Hold. It has been two turns since his wife's passing in the south, when will Lord Callum decide to take up a new wife?

Spring has woken an abundance of plant life across Pern with intermittent spring showers helping to sate the growth's never ending thirst. With the end of snow and cold comes Thread once more; Dalibor's wings have no doubt been reduced due to losses over the winter but none the less they persevere.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Arlya of Burgundy Xerocleth - Rowana

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ivy

Betahandler
Der of Grey Desk - Rii
Oreanda of Bronze Osk - Ruin

Weyrlingmaster
B'tor of Green Tavistrath - Sakoru
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ivy

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Ra'h of Green Musath - Blot
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Head Admins

Ruin

Moderators

Ivy
Rii

Historian

Rhia

Advertisers

Tigersilk
Zane
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Topic

 Undercover, SU:17 {PLOT/BY SIGNUP}
Rowana
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 06:53 PM
Quote
Jr. Weyrleader





809 Posts
347 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Wynmuri paused on her way to find the Headwoman. Her ears had caught something interesting, the sounds of an arguement. She frowned thoughtfully, considering her options. From the smell, she could guess the kitchen and likely the headwoman were downstairs. But this arguement could be enlightening. If there was dissention among the ranks that could go a long way towards break them apart. And Third, one of the only words she could make out, sounded almost like a rank.

Since she couldn't hear exactly what they were saying, Wyn decided it was worth the risk to venture closer. She inched up the stairs just far enough so she could make out what they were saying. Hopefully her presence would go unnoticed, though even if it was she could always claim ignorance of her way around. It wasn't even entirely a lie.

Wynsk, she addressed, her tone hushed even in the silence of her mind. Relay anything of interest to the others. She instructed. If she were caught, hopefully any important information would already be on its way to the right ears.

Go up the stairs to eavesdrop on the argument.
PM
^
Mopsy93
 Posted: Aug 10 2017, 08:17 PM
Quote
Pridesecond





1337 Posts
1709 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Checkpoint #6: Lie - profess that there are weaknesses that could be exploited.

Neither he nor the runner seemed to be interested in talking on the way to this ‘second’ figure that Tarele had his doubts about whether or not this was a trap though thus far it seemed like they were overly trusting of the infiltrators. He took note of the route that he and the runner took as well as the appearance of the runner though it was doubtful that it would come to anything, considering how low this runner seemed to be sending this information to Taresk and his three most reliable firelizards.

Tarele took a good note of the second, assuming that he was the second since he couldn’t trust any of these people though he had to make it seem like he didn’t have any alternative motives to join the Traditionalists. He also couldn’t afford to make it obvious that he was sizing up the second for the same reasons that he couldn’t trust him or his supposed position quickly sending the image to the four that he sent the other mental images. He couldn’t for the sake of the Holds of the Western Continent tell the second how strong the Guard of Crescent Hold really was, even if he actually knew. “They have slackened since the last time that there was an attack on Crescent Hold mainly focusing their defences in the main entrances of the Hold,” said ‘Remigo’.

Tarele decided to keep it simple, trying to make up for the fact that he didn’t really know all that much about being a Guard of Crescent Hold living his entire life either in a Trader Caravan or a Weyr.


PM
^
Boo
 Posted: Aug 11 2017, 10:20 PM
Quote
Senior Weyrwoman





2963 Posts
1015 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Hulair turned as his student approached. She was someone he recognised from Dalibor but he was careful to try to remain neutral in his expression, not showing that he had recognised her. He wanted to be careful not to alert anyone around them. So instead, he nodded to the woman and held up his weapon, going through the basics of training until he heard a voice in his head.
LEESK SAY LEESK'S PUNY. NEED HELP FOR SMASH LIKE HULSK HULSK'S. LEESK'S LOOK LIKE THIS.
He had an image basically forced into his head that looks mostly like the woman before him but with Hulsk's particular... Take on the image. He tried to pass the flinch off as getting slightly hit with the weapon and then nodded his head. The only signal he would be willing to give at that moment that he knew who she was.

Tell Leena that we should perhaps think about setting out now, trying to find some more information about this place.
HULSK HEAR. HULSK TELL.
The green turned to the other wher and calmed her tone only slightly. She wasn't completely shouting but just about. She asked Hulair for clarification twice more before getting the message to the black wher.

HULSK HULSK'S say Hulsk's and Leesk's should find other things. Other things for smash. For Hulsk's and Leesk's for smash. Together. ALL SMASH ALL THINGS.

Hulair is suggesting they explore. If Leena agrees, go ahead and he will follow. If she would prefer to continue training Hulair will go along with that too as he would want her to be able to properly defend herself =)

@Aftershock


user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Zane
 Posted: Aug 12 2017, 08:01 PM
Quote
Weyrling





496 Posts
165 Marks
Member Inventory: View


R'en/Jochem - Stage 1
Answer as his persona.

R'en loved to put on a good show, clearly he'd missed his calling. He thoroughly amused himself most days. Not everyone found him entertaining, sadly. Regardless, the young man was bent on selling his acting ability. Today, of all days, it was pivotal that he do just that. So, rather than don the smirk that was, usually, ever present upon his face, R'en chose instead to remain expressionless. Furrowing his brow, he followed the dragonrider guide, and gave little indication that he was all that interested in them or their dragon. Instead, he set his sights upon the individual whom he was set to meet. Conviction burned fiercely within the bluerider as he rolled his shoulders and stood before the Traditionalist. He had been taken aside by the rather nondescript individual, not that such an occurrence seemed to have ruffled his feathers much. R'en was playing it cool, even as the individual came to fire off a round of questions. So they wanted to know who he was, eh? Oh, he'd tell them.

"Jochem, sir, and 'm from Fort." His words were spoken most forcefully, and with the utmost confidence. Hands folded before him, the young man stood still as a statue. His posture was stiff, indicating that he was a no-nonsense sort. "Was a drudge, sir. No place 'fer me, I assure ye." Tilting his chin forward, there was a surefire spark to be seen in his eyes. "I understand well-clearer then most. 'M not 'ere 't play no games. 'M dedicated 't the cause, and if'n I see it through, well, would be 'n honour that." Reaching up, Jochem swiped underneath his nose casually. "I plan, and more importantly I do. I get the job done, which I figure matters most." At that there was a pause, for Jochem chose to meet the Tradionalist's gaze, head on. "Not in the habit of disappointin' people. I demand respect, but if'n I have it, I give it."

It would appear that he was in the habit of rambling here too. Oh well, even if the Traditionalist had gotten more than he bargained for R'en was indeed willing to see his plan through to the end. He wasn't going to leave here without the information he required to protect his own. Gaze now stern, R'en nodded affirmatively to the Traditionalist rebel. Waiting to see what the other thought, R'en kept up appearances.

{ "The Traditionalist didn’t believe this man, or his shitty accent, and so he sent him packing." LMAO }
PM
^
Leo
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 07:20 PM
Quote
Candidatemaster





385 Posts
3102 Marks
Member Inventory: View


[Zasime/Luong and Oreanda/Ashford (@Ruin) team vote: Try to talk your way out.]

"Oh, don't you worry, Ashford. I got you." Luong led the way with slow, sure steps, making sure to keep her drooping companion in mind. Admittedly, there was not much to see, but her brown eyes swiveled with purpose anyway. (Elsewhere, a black dragon licked his lips as images were passed to his mind. He was watching. Always.) "It's a small hold, but well-loved. The hard work the people have put into it is obvious. I think the sea is the best feature...it's so beautiful and calming. Can you taste the salt on your lips? I wonder if they have a dock here..." Innocent chatter, it seemed to passing ears. Luong made sure to smile and nod to any passersby, but her main concern was naturally the woman at her side. She had to make sure that Ash was feeling better now that the sea breeze was blowing in their faces. Not that anyone had stopped to chat with them; a shame, really.

...until an unfamiliar hand grasped her shoulder, and she paused. (It took all of Zasime's willpower to bite back an annoyed, "What does it look like, wherrybrain?") Instead, the woman smiled like she had just been met with the face of an old friend. Luong was fearless; the large man didn't faze her in the slightest. (Don't say anything about the hand, don't say anything about the hand, don't say anything about the hand...) "Oh, hello there sir! Ashford and I were just talking a short walk to clear our heads. We were waiting for new instructions you see, but poor Ash was feeling faint from being in a small, crowded room...I'm sure you understand." Concern dripped from Luong's voice as she turned back to her friend. "How are you feeling now, Ash? Better? I'm sure the nice man would show us to the kitchens if you need some food or some water. In fact, I'd be happy to whip you something up myself!" (Inwardly, Zas wondered if the man felt guilty yet for accosting such innocent young women. Heh.)
PM
^
Tobes
 Posted: Aug 13 2017, 08:45 PM
Quote
Wingrider





152 Posts
1971 Marks
Member Inventory: View


X’ror/Deehujo will call to see if any other infiltrators are available for backup.



X’ror did his best to keep his hands from shaking as he devoured the contents of each message, knowing that he had no time to read between the lines but desperate not to miss any critical information. The dozen or so names were rattled off with militaristic precision to Belialimoth to be passed along farther. He could feel only a vague sense of relish for the possibility of tracking down those traitors to Pern. Would they be surprised to find any more of their own among them? If for no other reason than the loss of a fighting beast against the scourge of Thread, he hoped not.

One of the messages caught his eye. Third didn’t sound like much of any name he could imagine a Traditonalist using. They seemed fond as anyone of hierarchy—perhaps this was someone important to the upper echelons of their leadership. To use a fake name suggested some level of wariness for possible spying. Or perhaps just a strong desire to know which boots to lick.

Memorizing the room number and setting that message carefully aside in an inner pocket of his vest, X’ror left the safety of his hiding spot, banishing Cantrip with a short wave of his hand. The firelizard had performed admirably and neither of them had been caught.

’Moth, relay that I have located someone named ‘Third,’ who may be of importance here. I am requesting backup, should anyone be available. I do not know this person’s capabilities. Already he was moving in the direction of that room. It was possible no one was nearby to help. In that case he did not wish to waste time—the longer he stayed here, the sooner it seemed likely that he would be caught out in some way.
PMEmail
^
Ruin
 Posted: Aug 14 2017, 10:12 AM
Quote
Betahandler





3054 Posts
639 Marks
Member Inventory: View


[Zasime/Luong and Oreanda/Ashford (@Leo) team vote: Try to talk your way out.]


She could taste the salt as they walked; if she'd had nerves, it would have calmed her. She'd grown up near the sea, hadn't she? It was more like home than anything else. As luck would have it, however, Ashford--in that moment--didn't need comfort. "I think I hear shipfish," the young woman smiled brightly, her head listing this and that way in the breeze. She did like the sound of shipfish playing.

Everything was wonderful, up until they were accosted.

The blind woman wilted slightly, pressing closer to Lu, her face seeming to pale in the light. She let her friend speak, but as meek as she was she did not hesitate to defend her. "Please, sir. Lu was only trying to help me, no one came to find us after we spoke to the newcomer group, and it was all so overwhelming for me. I know things are harder for me, but Lu could have waited there for hours." Ashford leaned into the other woman and nodded her head.

"The ocean is good for me, I do feel better, though I am somewhat peckish. Could we maybe eat, sir?" The young blind woman was nothing if not even-tempered. She had to remember that her future husband might be even this man in front of them, if the party could save her from the honorless man she was already promised to. Hopefully they wouldn't all find her to be so...difficult...to manage.


*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
Tigersilk
 Posted: Aug 15 2017, 07:39 PM
Quote
Wingleader





1073 Posts
885 Marks
Member Inventory: View


M'teng chooses Option #2: Question him for more information.

The man M'teng and Wynmuri encountered - Eferfal, he said his name was - was quite insistent on 'Samakyll's' help with the box. And only his help; 'Rasinia' was dismissed to go help the local Headwoman with some chore, likely because she was a woman and thus assumed too weak to help. On the one hand, M'teng liked having trained backup with him. On the other, she could explore more of this place away from him than by staying beside him. Net win, if looked at from that angle.

"I'm Samakyll," M'teng warmly introduced himself to the other man. He picked up his side of the crate, feeling the weight of it and trying to guess what might be inside while helping move it through the corridors. "Journeyman Smith currently from Crescent Hold, in fact. Joined not that long ago. You?" This man seemed to be talkative enough; may as well see how much info he could get out of him before arriving at this 'Second's' door.

"How are the leaders around here? Are they at least friendly people, open to suggestions, or do they not want to hear ideas from their subordinates? And how are the people in general here? Friendly as well? Lots of visitors come through here?" Those seemed likequestions a newcomer would like to know; getting a feel for how things were run around here and the general mood of this Hold's inhabitants.

"I noticed you guys have dragonriders in your ranks; do you have any wherhandlers about as well? Is that something I'll need to watch out for if I spend the night here sometime? Don't want to fall afoul of an angry wher during a visit here, to be honest." Useful information to pass along, if his first set of questions didn't scare his companion off any.

Samakyll looked around himself suddenly, as if searching for something and not finding it. "Firelizards," he said. "Are there any about here? I'd expect a Hold of this size by the sea to have a decent sized fair running about. Been thinking about getting one sometime to help with messages and the like." The seeming lack of a firelizard presence had hit him a while ago, but didn't have anyone available to ask about it. Until now.

"And is there anything I need to know about Second before we arrive at his door?"
PMEmail
^
Rii
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 11:41 AM
Quote
Jr. Weyrwoman





2340 Posts
1182 Marks
Member Inventory: View


L'aars/Ninval (@Catsitta) / Ivy (@Ivy)

Ivy wasn't going to win any awards for subtlety, but then, she wasn't really there to be subtle. For one thing, she was a fantastic distraction, turning all attention to her instead of to continued chatter with 'Ninval' that might have turned up clues that Ninval wasn't what he seemed. For another, she had a dragon right there on the spot, and there was nothing better to subdue an unruly man than a giant creature who could knock them down and sit on them if need be.

Ninval's traditionalist companion seemed more than a little suspicious about a dragonrider appearing from nowhere, especially all the way out here, but he hardly got a "No, what are you-" off before L'aars struck! The traditionalist fought to break free, but the ironrider's greater size and strength had the better of him, and eventually he ran out of oxygen, going limp and passing out.

Will you:
Have Ivy take the traditionalist away and L'aars return to the cothold.

Go back to Dalibor together.

Go back to the cothold together.



X'ror/Deehujo (@Tobes) / Wynmuri/Rasinia (@Rowana)


Thank you, Belialimoth, let us see who is available. There was a bit of a pause while they checked with the various infiltrator bondeds.

Wynsk, inform your bonded that X'ror, alias Deehujo, will be joining you. He looks like this. Laanasuth flashed an image of the cyanrider to the wher. Then she widened the band of her thoughts to address Belialimoth again. Belialimoth, please let your rider know that he will be meeting pridesecond Wynmuri, alias Rasinia, outside of the room he indicated. They are to apprehend this 'Third' if they can do so without being apprehended themselves.

Outside of the room, it sounded as if there were only the two inside - at least, there were only the two voices arguing back and forth, both male. Something about a plan being too dangerous and radical even for them. It was hard to tell which one was winning said argument, or if there would ever be a winner, since they keep going in circles.

Will you:

Wait for the argument to end and see if one leaves.

Enter and try to subdue them both.

Abandon the mission and extract yourselves.



M'teng/Samakyll (@Tigersilk) / Tarele/Remigo (@Mopsy93)


It was a heavy crate, and something inside shifted and clunked as they walked. 'Samakyll' had a talker for a partner-carrier. Unfortunately, he didn't know a whole lot. They did have handlers, he volunteered, but he hadn't seen any at base. And firelizards were absolutely forbidden. People who had them, couldn't bring them, and wilds were chased off. And 'Second'? Well, you wanted to be extra polite. He was chancy to cross.

It was less surprising than any of them thought that they were being trusted here; after all, as part of their briefing, they were assuming the identities of people who had been in contact with traditionalist groups in their area for over a Turn. That was a pretty good time to get to know if someone would be a risk in their personal base.

Second was nodding in satisfaction with a thought-as-much kind of look. "Sloppy. Constant vigilance is key. But, we can exploit it, so I shouldn't complain too much." Further discussion was interrupted by a knock at the door. "Enter."

In came the crate-carrying pair. "Okay. Okay. Put it down here. Sir, the delivery you requested."

"Very good. Leave us."

Will you:

Attempt to subdue Second and Eferfal.

Try to delay until Eferfal leaves.

Obey Second's order (M'teng leaves, Tarele stays).



R'en/Jochem (@Zane) / Hulair/Stathis (@Boo)


The interviewer squinted at R'en, seemingly not entirely of the thought that all is right in the state of the world. "You are new here," he informed R'en. "You'll need to earn our respect before you get it, not the other way around." He tapped his fingers against the table. "You don't sound like you're from Fort."

Standing abruptly, he went to the door of the small outbuilding, looking out. His expression cleared a little. "Guard Stathis! Come here, if you please." Although phrased as a request, it clearly was an order. He ushered 'Stathis' into the room. Unaware of the irony of the direction, he pointed at 'Jochem'. "I have suspicions about this one. I want you to interrogate him further, and report the results to me afterwards."

Will you:
Subdue this traditionalist and go elsewhere.

Do a sham interrogation and report back.

Request an extraction immediately.



Oreanda/Ashford (@Ruin) / Zasime/Luong (@Leo)


The looming muscle-man squinted first at 'Luong', then at 'Ashford', listening to the first's chatter and the second's pleas without looking particularly enthralled by either of them. Instead, he just looked more and more dour and displeased with them both. Stupid women. Always chattering like wherries and getting in the way and being useless. Why did they ever let them out of the kitchens in the first place.

"I think you'd both better come with me, so you don't get... 'lost', again." He didn't seem particularly appeased by their excuses. "Wouldn't want you wandering anywhere you're not supposed to be and getting in trouble, would you?"

It seemed like they were treading on very thin ice, because he clearly wasn't buying what they were selling. Maybe it was his job. Maybe he was just born that way. Either way, they needed to make a fast decision.

Will you:

Go with the man.

Try to run from him and get away.

Try to subdue him quickly.


PMAIM
^
Zane
 Posted: Aug 17 2017, 12:25 PM
Quote
Weyrling





496 Posts
165 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Ren/Jochem - Stage Two
Suggestion: Jochem is willing to do a sham interrogation.

Ren stood at the ready, setting his shoulders back. "Yes sir. Sorry sir." Best to apologize now for his err rather than come to regret it later. The Traditionalist didn't seem to be buying his character. He wasn't about to back down, not when there was so much at stake. Staring down the man, even as he came to tap his fingers on the table, Ren cleared his throat in mock impatience. "'M family wasn' from Fort originally sir, if'n tha' makes a difference." Continuing to hold the mans gaze, Ren didn't so much as flinch as the Traditionalist called for one of his guards. If Ren recognized Hulair, he sure didn't show it. He merely nodded at the man, prepared for however this may play out. If Hulair needed to put on a show, Ren could handle it.

"I'm ready," Jochem replied, arms hanging loosely at his sides. Nodding to the Traditionalist, Jochem waited for the man to take his leave before setting his full focus on Hulair. "Sir, I'm here to serve." Oh, he would serve... serve his Weyr well. Ren was no quitter. He had come here to win. By the first egg, he was going to take at least one of these bastards down with him.

What if it had been his family that was under attack like this? His expression soured, marginally, at the realization that Dalibor was his family. Dalibor was home. This was going to have to work. He'd make it work.

@Boo
PM
^
Mopsy93
 Posted: Aug 18 2017, 08:55 PM
Quote
Pridesecond





1337 Posts
1709 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Checkpoint #7: Suggestion - Try to delay until Eferfal leaves. @Tigersilk

One of the other infiltrators came in, more specifically Blackrider by the name of M’teng playing the part of ‘Samakyll’ though Tarele as ‘Remigo’ couldn’t do much else but a slight nod to people coming in since they didn’t have any reason to know each other. Tarele honestly hoped that there was some truth to the supposed weaknesses of Crescent Hold, Taresk was there at least by way of their shared connection at least was conveying the information to the appropriate authorities. If the lines of questioning continued like this he might have to ask for some false information to give to the second.

He didn’t know what ‘Sanakyll’ would do, but the Pridesecond knew that the main reason that they were there was to take out as many of the higher up Traditionalists preferably without drawing too much attention to themselves. It would be easier to do that without another actual Traditionalist in the room as opposed to one of the infiltrators. Of course the crate was concerning and he didn’t know what the Second or worse Eferfal and the Second would do with it if a fight broke out and Tarele had to take note of it’s position. Tarele suggests trying to delay until other Traditionalist leaves then taking on Second, said the Brown wher addressing Szolath.

This post has been edited by Mopsy93: Aug 24 2017, 06:33 PM


PM
^
Tigersilk
 Posted: Aug 19 2017, 04:29 AM
Quote
Wingleader





1073 Posts
885 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Option #2: Try to delay until Eferfal leaves

M'teng was quite curious about what was in the crate he helped carry. While he had some educated guesses based on the size of the crate, he certainly wondered why this was delivered to an office rather than to the little Smithy, if it was some sort of mechanical thing.

Best he could do was send what information he could glean by observation and send it to his superiors via Szolath. Information such as the size of the crate, how heavy it was, whether the item inside sounded like metal or not (at any rate it definitely didn't sound like it had lots of packing material around it), what markings (if any) were on the crate, and his educated guesses on what possible objects could fit his observations.

While he figured he was miles off on the guesses, at least his superiors would have a rough idea of what could be there, and roughly what size it was. Oh, and that whatever was inside it was quite important to Second.

What information M'teng gleaned from his partner of the moment wasn't much, but it had some useful tidbits in it. Such as firelizards being banned from here (something he felt should be passed through to the rest of the infiltrators, so they didn't forget and inadvertently betray themselves with their skyrat spies), and the acknowledgment of handler Traditionalists, and how they allegedly weren't here at this Hold right now. Tidbits, to be sure, but tidbits could always be built into bigger and bigger things, big enough to topple this organization.

Unfortunately, M'teng was unable to see what was inside the box after it was delivered, since he and Eferfal were promptly dismissed. A pity, but there was nothing he could do about it without blowing his cover, or the cover of his co-conspirator, a Brownhandler he recognized but didn't really know otherwise. Besides, the handler was likely getting more information from Second right now than an attempt at capturing the man would net.

MyOwn, the handler with you requests that you stay until the one who came in with you leaves, Szolath addressed him quietly. Then take this man prisoner, as was ordered by our leaders. Inwardly M'teng cringed a bit; while capturing the man before them was one of their goals, this wasn't the best situation to try that in, in his opinion.

For starters, a witness who could put them both in the room at the same time for one. ASSuming he just left to do other things and not stick around, of course. Two against two weren't his ideal odds here; a fight would likely create enough noise to draw yet more people into this office.

On the other hand, there was no guarantee he could leave and come back in a few minutes either. Someone else above him could order him to do a new task on the other side of this Hold too, and this opportunity wasted. And M'teng had made sure to bring some clothing items with him that could double as ties and gags if needed, plus a bit of fellis just in case. Amongst other things.

Decision made, he took a discreet look around the office (was it disorganized, neat as a pin, etc.) as a way of getting a bit more information on what kind of person Second was, and memorizing where things that could be used as weapons were sitting. Useful in case of a fight, and in case either of these Traditionalists knew how to use them as such in a pinch. He bent down a bit to examine the box's lid, and discreetly keeping track where everyone else was standing in relation to himself and each other.

Samakyll straighten up. "Do you need any help opening this box, sir? Looks like it'd be a bit of a chore to open up if you're not real strong." Perhaps not the best excuse to hang back, but it'd do on a moment's notice. "I can help with that, if you want."

A quiet word was addressed to Tarele via the wher. Taresk, make sure Yours is ready to subdue whichever Traditionalist is closest, if the one with Mine doesn't leave on his own, or leaves suddenly suspicious of us. And you yourself should be ready to between into the office if necessary to transport people - and possibly the crate and other correspondence as well - back home. Because, depending on how things went down in the next few minutes, they may have to use the wher to get their target out of there without alerting the rest of the Hold and blowing their cover.

ETA: Changed to reflect a different choice.

@Mopsy93

This post has been edited by Tigersilk: Aug 26 2017, 12:06 PM
PMEmail
^
Catsitta
 Posted: Aug 20 2017, 01:03 AM
Quote
Weyrlingmaster





783 Posts
80 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Have Ivy take the traditionalist away and L'aars return to the cothold

(Well, try to at least)

.

The Traditionalist didn't know what hit him until too late. L'aars didn't make him suspicious enough in their interactions thus far to sense a betrayal. Though the ironrider didn't know this until the startled words that erupted from him right before his arm wrapped around the man's neck. Soon, the man went limp, unconscious. L'aars fished a length of leather chord from a pouch on his belt, brought with him in case he had to disarm someone, and roughly tied the man's hands behind his back. Satisfied with his work, he looked towards Ivy, "Thank you for your aid. Please take him back to Dalibor...I will continue my mission." He paused before adding more quietly, "Any suggestions on why I would be returning to the base without my...partner in tow?"

He had a few possible thoughts in the matter. Though if it went badly Ivy might just have to come back to rescue him from his own fumble. But he would try. He called for backup so he could continue this mission and continue he would. Ivy would be hard pressed to convince him to do otherwise. Whether she offered him helpful suggestions, tried to drag him onto Misqith or even offered to come along, L'aars turned to go to the cothold. He had a walk ahead of him.

The Traditionalist was in Dalibor custody now and with luck, those he harmed would have the answers they needed. One might even argue that going home now would be the smartest thing to do. He could be walking straight into trouble. But he was determined to do as much as possible. He wanted to help. He needed to help. L'aars had everything to prove to his new home.

.

@Ivy


PMEmail
^
Ivy
 Posted: Aug 20 2017, 01:53 AM
Quote
Alphahandler





1209 Posts
1030 Marks
Member Inventory: View


With her part of the job completed she simply watched and waited while the larger man disabled the smaller one. It occurred to her as a last minute thought that she wasn’t entirely certain the larger of the two men was the ironrider she was there to assist. She had not bothered to get an image from her dragon of who she was helping and now an awkward uneasiness settled upon her as she watched the smaller man go limp. The limp man was then bound and she glanced back at the waiting cyan, Jaireth’s did well. Relief flooded through her, ”Nice moves. I’m Ivy by the way!” Closing the gap between them she took possession of the unconscious man, though it was a bit more difficult for her to maneuver him around.

Mysqith moved closer to the riders so their ‘cargo’ would be easier to load while Ivy’s ice blue eyes narrowed, ”You don’t have a plan?” Why could it have been as easy as showing up and hauling off some guy, now she had to help the other rider keep from being caught. Looking thoughtful while letting their captive gently down to the ground she hummed softly. ”Well you know more about what’s going on than I do. Wherever you were leaving from, you can say he stayed to help with brainwashing new people. Or whatever it is y’all were doing. Or he got a nasty tunnelsnake bite and had to stay behind? Or he fell and twisted his ankle so he was getting it set and sent you ahead so as not to slow things down?” Rambling just a tad she paused and shrugged, ”Any of those sound good?”

Crouching she grabbed hold of the man’s arms and hefted him back up, dragging him towards her dragon. ”If you’re no good at thinking on the fly then maybe you should just come back with us. Safer that way. We can’t afford to lose more riders.” Struggling to heft the unconscious man onto her dragon she would gladly accept L'aars' help in getting him up and secure if it was offered. Either way once her cargo was secure she climbed up and checked her riding straps, "You're not going to get yourself caught, right?"

If he could convince her he was going to be fine she'd leave it be and head back to Dalibor, her duty done. If he still seemed unsure or decided to return with her she'd make room for him - she wasn't about to leave him to fail if she could help it.

@Catsitta


PM
^
Leo
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 09:50 PM
Quote
Candidatemaster





385 Posts
3102 Marks
Member Inventory: View


[Zasime/Luong and Oreanda/Ashford (@Ruin) team vote: Go with the man.]

Luong could tell it wasn't going well by the expression on the man's face, but her smile never dropped. If anything, she smiled even harder, determined to prove their 'innocence' by summoning all her reserves of happiness into her lips. "Oh no, sir! Thank you for your kind offer. Please, lead the way." The kitchen drudge would continue to act as Ashford's support on the way back, regardless of whether the other woman really needed her anymore or not. Luong would also offer a soft murmur here and there, more words of comfort, which their new companion would no doubt take as more brainless chatter. That suited Luong just fine; it was a woman's place to follow behind a man after all. Of course, women had their uses as well. He was just another man she would have to prove her usefulness to.

(Still, Zasime wondered: why was this guy so suspicious? What was his problem? If she wasn't being Luong right now, she would have loved to teach him a little lesson in 'equality.' Perhaps he wouldn't look down on women when he was positioned flat on his back. Unfortunately, she had the mission to consider. Luong had no idea how to defend herself physically, all Luong had were her words, and they were weapons in themselves. She just had to figure out how to use them properly.)
PM
^
Tobes
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 08:21 PM
Quote
Wingrider





152 Posts
1971 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Suggestion: Enter and try to subdue them both. @Rowana

It didn’t take long to find the room in question. By then even X’ror’s usual military-honed nerves were jangling. He looked calm enough on the outside, but his heart was pounding as he approached the woman outside of Third’s door. He made a slight dip with his chin to her as he neared, quite certain that she was the Handler he sought, and that she would not mistake him for a real Traditionalist.

In silence he came to stand beside Wynmuri, head bowing a little lower as he listened in on the conversation behind the door. An argument was raging away inside. And it sounded like a long one. X’ror took a quick look around to see if anyone else was approaching before leaning down to whisper as quietly as possible into the Handler’s ear.

“If someone comes along, us waiting here, it’s going to look suspicious. I have a letter for Third—I’ll knock and deliver it. You can hide behind the door, clobber whoever comes out in the head, won’t know what hit him. Then we’re two against one on the other.” He eyed Wynmuri briefly, schooling the emotions on his face and hoping to read hers. Truthfully he might have wished for a more imposing Handler—they wouldn’t have sent just anyone for this job, but she was small. He would just have to hope that she made up in ferocity what she lacked for in height.

If she offered no objections, X’ror would wait until she looked to be in position, then knocked on the door.

“Message for you, sir.” He was nearly quivering with anticipation. Even if all went to plan, two against one was no laughing matter, and whoever was inside had the advantage of lethal intent.

(Rowana, if you wish to try something else or tweak the suggestion, please feel free!)
PMEmail
^
Rowana
 Posted: Aug 24 2017, 08:39 PM
Quote
Jr. Weyrleader





809 Posts
347 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Wynmuri stiffened as someone else approached, but relaxed when she realized it was X'ror. Wynsk had relayed Laanasuth's messaged to her, so she recognized him at once. She nodded briefly in understanding. If they worked together, they had a better chance at bringing in this Third and hopefully gaining more information from him. At the very least, removing one of the key leaders would no doubt slow down their plans at least some.

Wyn listened to X'ror's plan and considered a moment. It wasn't a bad one. She had no excuse to enter the room, so her going in with him would look suspicious. If they could knock one out that would even the odds considerably. It was risky. The tables could easily turn against them, especially if one of them escaped and went for help. She would have felt better with Wynsk by her side, but she was hardly a slouch in a fight. She might not look like much, but she knew exactly where to hit to take someone down. With the element of surprise, it might just be possible.

She nodded again, grasping the hilt of her knife as she moved quietly behind the door. Once one came within range, she would aim for the back of his head with the hilt. That aught to knock him out, or at least stun him long enough for them to get the upper hand. She sincerely hoped it worked was well in reality as it did in her head or they were really going to need some backup soon.

Enter and try to subdue them both. @Tobes
PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 07:42 PM
Quote
Jr. Weyrwoman





2340 Posts
1182 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Tarele/Remigo (@Mopsy93) / M'teng/Samakyll (@Tigersilk)

Second frowned a little at not getting instant obedience, gesturing impatiently. He was used to people listening to him when he said jump, shard it. "No, no, there's no need of that. I'm sure the guard and I can take care of it." He rose from where he lingered to cross to the box on the ground, bending with his back mostly to 'Remigo'. "Off you go."

Eferfal fidgeted, then poked 'Samakyll' nervously, a silent, subtle reminder that in his mind, Second was chancy to cross without saying so out loud. He was clearly not a fighter at all, but the way that Second moved seemed to indicate he had guard training at some point in his life. The office was kept starkly neat, everything in its place and a place for everything. There was a desk, a shelf full of neatly rolled hides, and a sheathed sword propped in a corner where it would be convenient to reach from the desk if need be.

But no one was at the desk. And it probably wouldn't be terribly hard to get between the older man and his weapon.

Will you:

Attempt to subdue both of them.

Request an immediate extraction.



Wynmuri/Rasinia (@Rowana) / X'ror/Deehujo (@Tobes)

There was a long-suffering sigh from inside at the knock on the door. "Go answer that. We'll continue this discussion in a moment."

Footsteps and under-the-breath muttering approached the door, a stout man of average height yanking it open with a disgruntled look. "Yeah, yeah, give it he-" The solid crack of knife hilt to the head made him go down like a ton of bricks. WHUD. Apparently out cold, at least at first glance.

They didn't have a lot of time and there was still the one inside to take care of. If they were wise upon entering, they'd shut the door to help muffle the sound. The man inside gave a shout of "HEY!" before launching himself at whoever was first to enter with a roundhouse punch.

The handler and rider were lucky that it was in fact two against one, because it still wasn't exactly easy. Still, between the two of them they would be able to subdue him without killing him - they just might have some spectacular bruises for a while.

Will you:

Request an extraction of you and those you subdued.

Request pickup of those you subdued and try to not get caught by anyone investigating.



L'aars/Ninval (@Catsitta) / Ivy (@Ivy)

It was up, up and away for Ivy and her captive - but she, like the rest of the volunteers standing by for extraction, was warned to stay on alert - calls for outside assistance were growing more expected by the candlemark, not less.

There were only two inside the home when 'Ninval' returned; apparently, everyone else had their own tasks to do and were off doing them. Cotholds didn't run themselves, after all, not even ones that were cover-ups for a subversive group of propagandaists and brainwashers. He was in luck; neither of them seemed to find it strange that the man he went off with had opted to stay behind.

The woman that had been pointed out as Petroff's partner, Shiala, groaned and rolled her eyes dramatically. "Oh he would stay behind... he's so insanely secretive of the best parts. Never mind that we keep telling him that he needs to teach them to other people... oh well. Hopefully you learned something out of it."

"We'd love to keep you with our team longer, if you want to stay," the other man offered. "But I know that you were only sent to us on loan, so to speak. If you want to go back, I'll send out the message and our... transport contact will come by when he can."

Will you:

Try to lure the captured man's partner out somewhere alone.

Agree to go back to main base.


PMAIM
^
Mopsy93
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 08:53 PM
Quote
Pridesecond





1337 Posts
1709 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Checkpoint #8 Suggestion - Attempt to Subdue both of them @Tigersilk

Well it was a nice try, but it looked like Eferfal wasn’t about to leave without ‘Samakyll’ in toe as per Second’s orders and this opportunity wouldn’t present itself again. At least Eferfal didn’t have nearly as much combat training as Tarele (he wasn’t sure about M’teng’s experience either) though Second was concerning since he did clearly have Guard training at some point. No point in delaying what they were planning on doing, though they had to factor in another person and whatever is in the crate that was brought up here.

Either Tarele or M’teng will likely have to make sure that neither Eferfal nor Second escapes, said Taresk once again speaking to the Black. The Brown was clearly not happy about being unable to participate in the fight, despite his normally friendly disposition he felt that he needed to do something about the Traditionalist situation and his normal attitude wouldn’t help in the slightest. Tarele couldn’t show any overt signs of him preparing himself for a fight since he wanted some sort of element of surprise on both men though he did try to find as much information on unarmed combat that he could remember that he thought relevant.


PM
^
Catsitta
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 09:39 PM
Quote
Weyrlingmaster





783 Posts
80 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Petroff's partner was one of the two people that came to greet him. The others appeared to have dispersed, off with other tasks. At least it wasn't suspect that her partner liked to work 'solo'. L'aars realized then that his ability to maintain cover might be at its end. Trying too hard to remain might get the attention he was trying to avoid. But the woman...she helped the man twist people's minds. She might not know all the secrets, but she was behind the stabbing of the brownrider twin. L'aars wondered if he could convince her to go outside. The other man might be a problem.

He bounced the idea in his head. To leave and hope to find her later, leaving her to teach others Petroff's tricks if she wasn't caught. Or to lure her out and capture her too. It wasn't his mission to do so. She wasn't a person of importance as far as he could tell. Just a converter that specialized in solo missions instead of group talk.

Maybe...maybe he would take one more chance before he got out of there. If he floundered at this, he could call for an extraction. The others had plenty of time for their parts, and with the thinning of the people in sight, he assumed that keeping cover would be even harder for them too. Steeling himself, L'aars set upon one last mission. He'd see that justice was gotten and that meant the guilty had to stand for their crimes. Letting her go when she was so close, he just couldn't do it.

"I'll stay, but just for a little longer," L'aars said. It was curt, the tone of a busy man that almost seemed annoyed by the fact that he was staying at all. "Your partner is quite secretive. I wished to observe him further, but apparently he wanted more 'expert' assistance in this matter and bid me to tell you. Can't imagine why he would need help. But...I find it poor taste to allow a woman to walk such a distance alone. I wish to walk with you there. If you will allow, that is. If not, I will be on my way." Ninival wasn't known for being especially people pleasing. But he'd been married with a daughter. It was likely he held conservative views around the capabilities of women.

And if he could lure her to that quiet path, maybe he could call Ivy back to help him. Another showy scene and some babble about bandits might be just want he needed. Though after this, whether he succeeded or failed, he planned on heading back. He'd done what he could and he doubted he could do more at this point.


PMEmail
^
Boo
 Posted: Sep 1 2017, 04:32 AM
Quote
Senior Weyrwoman





2963 Posts
1015 Marks
Member Inventory: View


With the training completed, Stathis was ready to move along. It seemed as though they were not being watched at this point in time. They could, theoretically, begin exploring the area. Just as he was about to begin moving away, however, he heard his name being called and turned quickly to see a traditionalist beckoning him closer. Stathis bowed his head and glanced momentarily at the other infiltrator.
"Begging your pardon, I think you are quite well trained now but I would be happy to assist you further in future."
He hoped she would understand his meaning. If she ran into trouble he would quite willingly come after her and assist.

It seemed, however, that they had done quite a decent job at their infiltration. The next person was another he vaguely recognised.
"Of course, sir."
He wrung his hands slightly as though concerned about the dirt that covered them.
"Yes, I shall get to the bottom of this."

As a guard, Hulair had never really done a whole lot of interrogation, his skills were more suited to jumping in front of a flying crossbow bolt in order to protect the Lord Holder. As soon as they were in the clear, Stathis begun his interrogation.
"So, from Fort. What do you think of the healers there?"
They had to maintain both of their personas.

Hulair is going to perform a sham interrogation

@Zane


user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Blot
 Posted: Sep 3 2017, 09:25 PM
Quote
Candidatemaster





229 Posts
783 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Ra'h Answers as his Persona

--

Who was he? He was Ra’h. rider of Green Musath, brother of Syrene handler of Iron Syrsk. But that wasn’t who he was today. Today he was… Someone else entirely. He had accepted this job, knowing the dangers of it. And it was worrisome. He had spent many nights next to Musath, mulling it over, wondering if he was doing the right thing. But he wouldn’t be swayed.

Diligently, Ra’h arrived on time, his eyes darting over the place. He knew who he was supposed to be, and he used the time it took to travel there to get into character. He wasn’t Ra’h, he was Drakkon. He was a scribe, not a rider, though if anyone looked too close they might notice his callouses and roughness from years of riding astride Musath.

For now though, he focused on the traditionalist before him. He was picked up by a green, a beautiful creature that brought thoughts of Musath rising to his mind, but he kept quiet. If the rider wasn’t going to talk, neither was he. When they arrived at the coastal hold, if one could call it a hold, he stepped from the green’s back and nodded his thanks to the rider.

When he was pulled aside, he took a deep breath, fidgeting with his sleeve to calm his nerves some. It was time. When he looked at the traditionalist, he was in character.

“Fort hold, though I’ve been to the Weyr more times than I can count.” A good answer, wasn’t Fort always more focused on traditions, after all. The next question was easy as well. He explained that he was a scribe. He made sure to lean a bit on how he made sure to perserve history and tradition as it should be.

“Of course, I wouldn’t come to you if I didn’t. Those abominations need to be taken care of.” He sniffed dismissively, though part of him felt bad. His sister handled one of said ‘Abominations’ and he knew she was better off for it.

“What can I do for you? Hm.” He snorted a bit.
“I can do whatever is needed, though I do best when it comes to scribe work. Which includes drafting messages, taking down notes at gatherings, and preserving our history properly. As for what you can do for me, you can rid Pern of those disgusting off-colors. Every moment they breath is another moment they could be taken down in history, it is another moment they could be changing things, spreading their vile influence.” He hoped that was good enough to pass.


-user posted image-
PMWebsite
^
Tobes
 Posted: Sep 5 2017, 10:06 PM
Quote
Wingrider





152 Posts
1971 Marks
Member Inventory: View


X’ror/Deehujo - Request pickup of those you subdued and try to not get caught by anyone investigating.

--

It would be up to to Wynmuri to remember the door—X’ror vaulted over the struck man’s body to enter the room before he had even hit the ground. He was not the most acrobatic of men, but life adragonback coupled with adrenaline was enough to make him act the part. Thusly, it was X’ror’s face that caught the second man’s fist. In the scuffle that followed it was perhaps not the only one.

Out on her ledge, the cyan Belialimoth let out a surprised squeal and flared her over-large wings, balking at her rider’s peril and hurt. She looked nearly ready to fling herself between to get to him, but a steadying thought sent her back to hunching over the stone.

’Moth, STOP. We are well, tell them to send someone to pick up the two we subdued. Large enough for two men, small enough for this room, and here he did his best to send along the imagine of Third’s room. It was harder to do around the throbbing pain of his cheekbone. Already the bruise was coming up a thorough purple-black; broken, maybe, to say nothing of the other tenderized spots on his body. He glanced to Wynmuri, trying to size up her damage only so much as he could tell how much more she was capable of withstanding.

“We look a mess. I don’t like our odds, but we’re here, and I intend to keep on with the mission however possible.” There was not much of a question at the end of it. As a Handler, he expected her to risk all for the sake of the Weyr, though he realized it may not be her choice in the end.

’Moth, I need to know if there are any more leads. We’ll search the room for anything that might be helpful, but if there’s anyone else who needs help…” Already he was checking both downed men over, looking for anything that might offer a clue—maps, letters, anything at all. He could only hope that they hadn't made enough noise to rouse nearby Traditionalists.

@Rowana (Once again, feel free to rewrite as you like and I’ll tweak it! I think they could choose different things at this point even if you wanted.)
PMEmail
^
Rowana
 Posted: Sep 6 2017, 07:26 PM
Quote
Jr. Weyrleader





809 Posts
347 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Request an extraction of you and those you subdued.

Wyn was actually impressed and pleased that the man who opened the door went down so easily. She didn't have much time to dwell on her success though. She had to move to quickly to close the door as X'ror charged at the second man. She turned in time to see their foe clock her companion a nice one in the face. This wasn't going to be as easy as the first one. Wyn's face was a grim line as she pushed forward to try and pin the man's arms, gaining an elbow in her eye in the process.

After quite a bit of struggle, Wyn was relieved when they managed to subdue the man. Once they were both out, she located some rope and began to tie them securely. Wynsk relayed her silent message about their success. Two prisoners. One the 'Third'. Transport and question. His words were short and succinct, in his own manner, and included an image of where Wyn and X'ror were. If he'd been worried about his handler's safety, it was hard to tell.

Satisfied their prisoners were secure, Wyn stood and offered her partner a little grin. She touched the area around her eye experimentally. No doubt it was already turning some impressive colors, as were the rest of her bruises. It would be more than a little hard to hide she'd been in a fight, though she could always use the old "fell into a door" excuse. Staying wasn't a bad idea, but they had successfully capture someone who was hopefully useful to interrogate which had been their mission. She decided it wasn't worth the risk and making sure the prisoners were transported properly would be her priority.

"I'll see these two get back to their new 'accomidations'," she offered with a wry smile. "Be careful."

@Tobes (Looked good to me! And yup, I decided to have Wyn go back. I think it's ok if they split up.)
PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 10:29 PM
Quote
Jr. Weyrwoman





2340 Posts
1182 Marks
Member Inventory: View


Ren/Jochem (@Zane) / Hulair/Stathis (@Boo)

Although it was sheer luck that had 'Jochem' interrogated by someone who was on his side, instead of a true traditionalist who would have been much less forgiving, it was a chance they had to take advantage of. Left alone, they would be able to discuss any plans, as long as they weren't too loud about it and did a bit of 'interrogation' in between.

After a sufficient span of time for many probing, uncomfortable, or otherwise suspicious questions to be asked, the man who'd originally done the interview returned. "You've finished, Guard Stathis?" He waited for the confirmation, then nodded. "And what is your conclusion?"

Decide as a team. Will you:

Report Jochem as a spy and offer to escort them where they are to go.

Clear Jochem as not a spy and split up.



X'ror/Deehujo (@Tobes) / Wynmuri/Rasinia (@Rowana)

With a current image clear in their minds, a trio of wherhandlers were able to between to their location. With Wynmuri, they're able to take the pair of traditionalists that X'ror and Wynmuri subdued back to Dalibor, where they can be safely locked up until interrogated and hopefully tried for whatever crimes they'd done in the name of their organization.

For X'ror, however, it was back out into the rough-hewn hallways of the small hold. It didn't seem like the scuffle had been heard outside of the room - maybe no one had been close enough, the hall had been deserted when they went in. Unfortunately, rounding the corner, he encountered the first person since going upstairs, a young woman in a plain dark skirt and tunic who nearly bumped clean into him. "Oh, I'm so sor-oh my goodness, what HAPPENED to you?" she squealed. "You look like you've been beaten - no - been in a fight! Were you fighting? What were you doing?!"

Will you:
Try to make up a story to deceive her.

Try to disable this traditionalist and keep going.

**Wynmuri: Complete**



Ra'h/Drakkon (@Blot)

The traditionalist doing 'Drakkon''s intake interview nodded, seeming to approve of his values and skills, if not his somewhat haughty attitude. He jotted down a couple of lines on a hide, although they were nothing too exciting. Just noting his name, hold of origin, and skills. Hey, someone had to keep track of everyone coming and going.

"I see. I'm afraid we don't have any pressing scribework that I know of right now. But our headwoman might have something suited for your abilities in the meantime. Go into the hold, follow the main hallway until the first branch on your right, then down the stairs you see there. She'll probably be in the kitchens, this time of day. Give her this-" he snagged a scrap of hide and scribbled on it quickly, "and she'll put you to work. Alright? Go on now."

Will you:

Follow the directions and go straight to the kitchens.

Take this opportunity to explore the hold.



L'aars/Ninval (@Catsitta)

The traditionalist's eyes narrow a little, clearly suspicious at the claim that her partner wanted her to hike all the way out to the neighboring cothold now instead of waiting until the next visit. "That doesn't sound like something Petroff would do at all," she said slowly, standing up. "You said he'd stayed back. Where is he, really?" The words were shot at him in accusation, which brought the second traditionalist up and about, too.

Oh no! Their suspicions aroused, the two move to subdue the ironrider. Dalibor is forced to send backup to keep him from getting captured... or worse. L'aars is extracted and returned to the Weyr. On the upside, the two traditionalists who tried to subdue him are also taken prisoner.

**L'aars: Complete**


PMAIM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4 
Add Reply
New Topic


 


 


Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)


Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates