April 2018 Featured RPG
Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.

News
Autumn, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights/Runs:

Upcoming Hatchings:
Copper Laanasuth
Copper Zelsk

With two clutches hardening on the Hatching Sands the big question seemed to be: which will hatch first?

The answer came in short order with Copper Zelsk's clutch breaking shell moments before Copper Laanasuth's. With so many eggs surely the dual hatching offers hope to the numerous Candidates who fill Dalibor's ranks. Only time will show who will come away with a lifemate of their very own...

... and who will forfeit their life in hopes of Impression.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives

Betahandler
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii

Weyrlingmaster
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Admins
Ives
Rii
Ruin

Historians

Rhia
Tobes

Advertisers

Captain
Tigersilk
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

The Pixel Palace
Harbinger
 Posted: Feb 22 2018, 07:03 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks
Member Inventory: View

user posted image

Welcome to the Pixel Palace!

It's good to see you! I'm hoping to get some lovely little pixels out of your dragonkin!

Dragons, Whers, and Flitts are all available and they are perfectly sized for signatures and can be used for avatars as well. Banners, couples, scenes, whatever you want, I can do!

user posted image

Pixels are 20 marks a piece, buy five get one free. There's two options: artist's choice or pick your pose. I have all the parts numbered, so if you choose the latter, so please give me all the parts you want!

user posted image
The templates:

Dragons
user posted image

Dragons (and a Wher option)
user posted image

Whers
user posted image

Flitts (can be Dragons, too)
user posted image

Additional examples can be found here.

Order Form:
CODE
@Harbinger

[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Template Set:[/b]
[b]Pose:[/b] Individual parts or artist's choice
[b]Additional Notes:[/b]

Repeat the above for as many dragonkin you want.

[b]Total Marks:[/b]

Thank you in advance!

All templates © Khiitan and Laughing-Dove, used with permission.

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Boo
 Posted: Feb 23 2018, 06:58 PM
Senior Weyrwoman

N/A

3125 Posts
2570 Marks

YES PLZ!!

Username: Boo

Template Set: Dragon: Couineth
Pose: Artist's choice
Additional Notes: None!

Template Set: Dragon: Shirath

Template Set: Dragon: Silvianith

Template Set: Wher: Yalesk

Template Set: Wher: Naanesk

Template Set: Wher: Hulsk

Template Set: Wher: Riysk

Template Set: Wher: Kisk

Template Set: Wher: Raelsk

Template Set: Flitt: Neras

Total: 10

PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 02:10 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Boo

I can't find Neras D: But here's the rest! Total comes to 180 marks :3 Let me know if you need any changes or a banner/etc.

Couineth
user posted image

Hulsk
user posted image

Kisk
user posted image

Naanesk
user posted image

Raelsk
user posted image

Riylsk
user posted image

Shirath
user posted image

Silvianith
user posted image

Yaelsk
user posted image

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Boo
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 04:32 PM
Senior Weyrwoman

N/A

3125 Posts
2570 Marks

They're great I would love a banner too! The only thing I would love added if possible is Shiraths zig zag stripes but other than that they look fabulous and I will transfer the marks shortly!

@Harbinger

PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 04:51 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Boo

My bad on Shirath. I can't open his old picture. Are you able to describe the zigzags so I can get them right? Like if they're lighter or darker, if they go up and down, things like that. I want to make sure I make him perfect!

Also - I still haven't found Neras, so if you want him/her I'll need you to point them out for me!

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Boo
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 05:29 PM
Senior Weyrwoman

N/A

3125 Posts
2570 Marks

Ugh yes I just remembered he was hosted on photo bucket I will have to grab him off my home computer hopefully he is there. If you can sort of see in my signature he has stripes that zig zag around his body otherwise I will try to dig out the picture

I should have said Neras belongs to Tedaon and he is a black fire lizard fairly generic kind of black. He is helpful and friendly if that helps for pose ideas http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Smile.png

Found him!!

Behold Shirath

https://m.imgur.com/xDfFdNk

@Harbinger

PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 06:19 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Boo

Better?

user posted image

And...

user posted image

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Boo
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 06:24 PM
Senior Weyrwoman

N/A

3125 Posts
2570 Marks

@Harbinger

Perfect!! They're gorgeous!!

PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 07:06 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Boo

Sorry, I forgot the banner! It's signature sized :3 Let me know if you want it changed at all.

user posted image

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Tobes
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 11:27 PM
Wingrider

N/A

199 Posts
3606 Marks

I really like these, Harbinger! I thiiink I've done them right but if I haven't please let me know! If I could have them combined in a banner also that would be lovely, will happily pay more marks to have a banner made.

Username: Tobes

Template Set: Dragon: Earth
Pose: Neck - 1, Head - 15, Body - F1, Tail - 1, Wing - 1. All from the first template listed.
Additional Notes: None

Template Set: Dragon: Belialimoth
Pose: Neck - 2, Head - 8, Body - E1, Tail - 2, Wing - 1. All from the second template listed, except the Head, which are only on the first.

Template Set: Dragon: Kangath
Pose: Dragon 2 from second template listed.

Template Set: Wher: Yorisk
Pose: Artist's choice please.
Additional Notes: Is a mean, grumpy Wher, snarly face and threatening posture is typical.

Total Marks: 80

user posted image
PMEmail
^
Ives
 Posted: Feb 25 2018, 11:38 PM
Alphahandler

Zookeeper

1418 Posts
1180 Marks

Username: Ivy

Template Set: Wher - Vessk
Pose: Artist’s choice; she’s not aggressive though, so something somewhat cuddly?
Additional Notes: Vessa’s wher. Vessk’s main hex is #7BB100.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
The first thing most people notice about this wher is her presence, she is quite bulky for a green though from nose to tail tip she is only 5'6". If one were to only give her a brief glance she might appear to be fat, however this is far from the truth. Her legs are thick and muscular upon closer inspection, with a broader trunk than the typical green. Her face appears quite friendly despite the somewhat thuggish appearance of her body, with large wide-set eyes, head knobs that slope slightly back from her skull, and a muzzle that naturally twists upward at the corner of the mouth, giving her the appearance of a smile. Her wings are quite underdeveloped, obviously unable to sustain her for even short glides, and are usually held tucked tight against her back. Her bulk, while preventing as much maneuverability as her lither brethren, allows her to simply bowl over or through most anything that gets in her way. Her tail, as well, is a bit shorter than average, and quite thick, allowing the wher to thwack things that displease her, or flat surfaces to make a loud slap to get the attention of those nearby, something she enjoys doing whenever possible.

Color-wise, she can best be described as a green sunrise, captured in wher form. Her feet are quite a dark shade of hunter green, as well as the tip of her tail, though it slowly brightens until her thighs and the base of her tail are more of a fern green. Her underside shares this shade, but her coloration continues to brighten as it moves up her body, and towards her head, with her mid-flank bearing an apple-green shade, and her shoulders being a distinct yellow-green. Traveling up her neck, the shade brightens to a spring bud green by the time it reaches her jawline, and finally her head is a bright lime green, with the two tips of her head knobs bearing a nearly completely yellow shade of green, making her appear to have two small suns perched atop her skull.

Template Set: Dragon - Caveth
Pose: Artist’s choice.
Additional Notes: He is Pauline’s dragon. Caveth’s main hex is #212121.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Despite his color, Caveth is certainly a creature of a certain regal bearing. No matter his diet or exercise discipline, he never seems to retain much fat, showing the lines of every thick bundle of muscle with high definition. Bearing a long torso and wide wings, Caveth is a bit more barrel-chested than most blacks, with stout, thickly-muscled hind legs and long, graceful forelegs. His neck is quite thick as well, his head thick-jawed and blunt-snouted, with a heavy brow that makes him look constantly judgemental.

The dragon’s pattern is a swirling combination of dark slate and a deep, smoky grey, with whirling swathes of grey complemented with scattered swirls of slate. He truly resembles the deserts he was born to, his patterning resembling nothing more than moonlit sand dunes covered in the shadows of scuttling clouds. When in the air, he moves just as fast as other, more svelte examples of his color, his thick chest allowing him to achieve extremely high speeds, though he excels more in speed than maneuverability.

Template Set: Dragon - Poshyooth
Pose: Artist’s choice; wanting to mesh this with Lyraleth’s since they are besties.
Additional Notes: She is Linavi’s dragon. Poshyooth’s hex is #F7D4D7.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Graced with a long and somewhat lanky form similar to all of her clutchsiblings as well as her sire, Poshyooth has a fairly thin appearance about her. Serpentine to a point her skull is elongated, legs thin wisps that awkwardly hold her up, and an extended tail that dangles from behind her as she walks to whip gently back and forth. Poshyooth's front legs look as if they are socked, the coloration on her feet to mid-length of her legs so bright in color it is nearly white. Overall her coloration is bright, slightly softer in color from the front of her body and blending to be a more saturated pink towards the back. Though her form does not follow the 'standards' of other dragons Posh is still quite graceful in appearance, if not always in practice.

Template Set: Dragon - Lyraleth
Pose: Artist’s choice; wanting to mesh this with Poshyooth’s since they are besties.
Additional Notes: She is Z’ant’s dragon (Captain). Lyraleth’s hex is #5a6c0b.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Like a forest on a spring day, Lyraleth is a mixture of all shades of green from top to bottom. The points on her; paws, around her eyes, wing and tailtips, seem to be a darker shade of forest that blends and meets somewhere in the middle to a startling yellow-green hue. Aside from these shifting shades her skin is otherwise unmarred by markings or scars--at least so far. She is lithe and supple like her clutchmates, and as equally seductive as her larger sister, but her smaller sizes makes her far more agile and capable of using her angles to flirt with anything, and everyone.

Her head is delicate and small-muzzled, it sweeps down from curving headknobs and is crested by neat small neckridges that run from between her large eyes to the beginning of her nimble whip-like tail. The tines of her forked tail are long, and she moves them so independently that they can hold separate objects or tickle, poke, and prod the object of her current infatuation. Her wings are wide, and broad, making her an excellent flier--something she will do often and happily.

Her paws and talons are small, nimble, and feminine, and she comports herself with a mixture of grace and frivolity, as if she can never decide if she'd rather be a lady, or a hunter. She is as at home on the ground as she is in the sky--atypical for her kind. One of the smallest of her size, she can climb any tree that is strong enough to hold her, and loves trying to climb rocks, or even the Weyrwall when given the chance. Regardless of anything else, she seems comfortable in her own skin.

Template Set: Firelizard
Pose: Artist’s choice
Additional Notes: Based off this image. The firelizard is blue, I’ve yet to write up a description for him so you have full license to go crazy! If this is too much work let me know and I’ll write up a proper description for him.

Template Set: Firelizard
Pose: Artist’s choice
Additional Notes: Based off this image. The firelizard is green, I’ve yet to write up a description for her so you have full license to go crazy! If this is too much work let me know and I’ll write up a proper description for her.

Total Marks: 100 [Ordered 6, buy 5 get one free!] - if you’d like more marks for the two firelizards since there is no real image or description to go off of please let me know.

@Harbinger

PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Feb 26 2018, 07:59 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Tobes

Here's the individuals plus your banner. Please let me know if there's anything I need to fix!

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 02:13 AM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

383 Posts
1030 Marks

Username: Captain

Template Set: Dragon (All)
Pose: Artist's choice (all)
Additional Notes: Individual and a banner would be lovely! I'll be back for whers!
Syrath! #009900
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Syrath is a pretty green. Primarily a lighter shade, she darkens around her snout, tailtip and three of her four feet. The front right remains a bright green. One of her wings is spotty with darker green, spreading to the wing joint and upper back. Her rump is also spotted with darker green, though it fades away down her haunches and up her back. Darker green wraps around her neck like a necklace, dipping into a point on her chest.

She has a tail that seems comically long. She's long of leg and has a slender build. Scars mar her hide, particularly around her rump and legs. This has resulted in her almost looking like her rump is striped, remnants from threadscore.

Purlalith! #1C705F
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Purlalith is a slim, ladylike figure. She almost looks frail, with her thin limbs and slender build. It's all a lie! She's a quick, darting thing with wings that are a bit too big for her body and make her look even more awkward on the ground.

Her head and neck are a lighter shade of cyan, with the rest of her body darkening to an almost green. The darker hue runs along her back and along the back of her wings, almost making her look like she's wearing a cloak.

Dekandaeth! (Black, hints of blue-black)
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Dekandaeth is very black. Sometimes, when the light hits him right, he might look blueish, but mostly he seems to absorb any light around him. He is burly, for a black. Nothing compared to others, but for his colour he is a bulky creature that seems to be all chest and leg. He appears to be the polar opposite of Qivi in every way.

Qith! #001C8D
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

https://i.imgur.com/Rx0kU2g.png
Qith is a bright blue, with two opposite legs being lighter. The tips of his tail, wingtips and face are all lighter as well. He is fairly average in size, but his tail is almost ridiculously long. Threadscore runs along his back haunch.

Oth! #181008
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Oth is so dark brown he almost looks black. Faint brindle-like streaks appear down his hide lighter than the rest and giving him very good camouflage when needed.

He is built like a wall. Thick and slow, he is more muscle than anything else and would hurt if he hit you will his full force. His wings are massive, and his tail thick. He looks more like a giant rock than a dragon.

Threadscore dashes across his muzzle.

Nektisuth! #e38178
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

http://i.imgur.com/xHQxCqY.png
At first glance it may not be too hard to mistake Netkisuth for a dragon larger than she truly is. Although she rests at the maximum size for her color without being an oddity at twenty four feet long her build can add a illusion of largeness. Lithe muscle covers her form, not enough to cause her to be bulking but certainly enough that she may appear rather intimidating. Furthermore there is the little matter of her wings. Whereas most of her sizings aren’t too unusual for a large pink her wings are clearly oversized. Looking as if they are a better fit for a cyan than a pink it will take a while to get a handle on them. That being said as she grows she will lose that awkwardness and turn into a creature of startling grace.

In regards to coloring she is reddish pink with a lighter muzzle, throat, underbelly, and tail tip. Her legs, paws, and head knobs are much darker in color, getting as close to black as pink can get.

Total Marks: 100

PM
^
Ruin
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 03:04 AM
Betahandler

Capslock Queen

3350 Posts
20 Marks

I AM READY TO REQUEST THESE.

I have some stipulations:

I want them to be sized appropriately!
(e.g. original image width in pixels multiplied by the given number)
I want them in a certain order for the banner!

Username: Ruin

Template Set: Dragon: Rivath
Pose: Dragon 3 P2.
Additional Notes: Rainbow eyes, rainbow sheen.
One sprite: x .2727 of baseline (e.g. if your pixels are 200px she would be resized to 54.54px)
Second sprite: x .4411 of baseline

Template Set: Dragon: Ijreth
Pose: Body: D1 P2, Neck: 1 P1, Wing: Wing 2 P2, Tail: 5 P1 (flipped vertically so it's pointing down), Head: 27 P1.
Additional Notes: Cyans are glossy.
x .5545 of baseline.

Template Set: Dragon/Wher:Ganhaarth
Pose: Body: B2 P2, Wing: Wing 3 P2, Tail: Wher Tail C P3, Neck: 4 P1, Head: 23 P1.
Additional Notes: I'm aiming to have him laying down with his mouth open like a crocodile. You can cover paws and such and use the wings to disguise any oddness if necessary!
Eye colour changed to blue.
x .7636 of baseline.

Template Set: Dragon: Byth
Pose: Body: C1 P2, Wing: Wing 3, Tail: 4 P1 (flipped horizontal), Neck: 1 P1, Head: 4 P1
Additional Notes: Aiming to have the tail between the legs or otherwise somewhat hidden with the wings covering up any odd matching parts.
Eye colour changed to yellow.
x .6181 of baseline.

Template Set: Wher/Dragon: Osk
Pose: Body: C4 P3, Wing: Dragon Wing 2 P2, Tail: B P3, Neck: A3 P3, Head: A1 P3.
Additional Notes:
x .1454 of baseline.

Template Set: Dragon: Entomath
Pose: Dragon 2 P2
Additional Notes:
Flip whole thing horizontally.
Keep eyes blue.
x .7636 of baseline.

Template Set: Wher/Dragon: Sesk
Pose: Body: F2 P2, Wing: Wing 2 P2, Tail: 1 P1, Neck: A2 P3, Head: B3 P3
Additional Notes:
x .109 of baseline

--

I would also like to order an additional Earth
Template Set: Dragon: Earth
Pose: Dragon 2 P2
Additional Notes:
I would like him to remain baseline size.

--

Banners
Personal banner:
L-Sesk, Entomath, Osk, Ijreth, Byth, Ganhaarth, Rivath-R

Banner #2
I would like the Earth sprite placed with the Rivath #2 sprite (.4411 of baseline). So it looks like she is leaning on him with her paws.
L-Rivath,Earth-R

--

Total Marks:
8x20 = 160
-20 (b5g1) = 140
Pain in the tuchus apology = 200

If you can get all the markings and colours right to the best of your ability using a colour-picker I'll kick you another hunnit for a total of 300.

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
Mopsy93
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 11:45 AM
Pridesecond

N/A

1412 Posts
1420 Marks

This is more for a banner than anything else really, not sure if that would affect the price.

Username: Mopsy93

Template Set: Dragon: Higarath

Template Set: Dragon: Junonth

Template Set: Dragon: Koloth

Template Set: Wher: Taresk

Total Marks: 80

This post has been edited by Mopsy93: Mar 3 2018, 03:43 PM

PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 02:56 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Ivy

Vessk
user posted image

Caveth
user posted image

Poshyooth
user posted image

Lyraleth
user posted image

Nebula Flitter
user posted image

Felar Flitt (I didn't dare do his crackle - I was afraid it would make him a mess. I can still try if you want)
user posted image

Are they all good?

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 06:52 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Captain

How do they look?

Syrath
user posted image

Purlialith
user posted image

Dekandaeth
user posted image

Qith
user posted image

Oth
user posted image

Nektisuth
user posted image

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Mar 17 2018, 07:01 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

383 Posts
1030 Marks

@Harbinger - Awww! They're perfect! Thank you!

PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 01:48 AM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Captain

Perfect! Here's your banner:

user posted image

185 px tall so you have room in your signature for more stuff if you want!

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 06:41 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Ruin

Color and pose check before I go about resizing and bannering, etc. Did you want a copy of the resized pixels as well, or just the banner of them?

Rivath
user posted image

Ijreth
user posted image

Ganhaarth
user posted image

Byth
user posted image

Osk
user posted image

Entomath
user posted image

Sesk
user posted image

Earth
user posted image

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Ruin
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 06:56 PM
Betahandler

Capslock Queen

3350 Posts
20 Marks

@Harbinger The poses look AMAZING, and you did the colours SO WELL.
I would love the smaller sizes individually and the banner so I have the option to add them to my image signature later since people will probably change position.

I would love to see a couple small additions!

Sesk: The dark green cheetah facial markings, headknobs, tail gradient, and possibly the hint of a dorsal line to show that her spine is dark.

Osk: His constellation stars, most easily seen here he is Leo

Byth: the 2-tone blue dot on his tailbase more easily seen here

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 07:51 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Ruin

I darkened Sesk's face marking so it shows up better, and added some shading along the back. The tail gradient is there, just difficult to see :/ I'm not sure how to fix it without making it paler. Would you like that?

user posted image

Here's a starry Osk:

user posted image

And some dot-butt:

user posted image

Better?

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Ruin
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 07:55 PM
Betahandler

Capslock Queen

3350 Posts
20 Marks

@Harbinger Perfect!

Although I think you deleted Byth's head and neck shading, or maybe moved it down a layer, I hope that can come back!

Actually it's his whole body HE LOST IT XD

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 08:32 PM
Priderunner

N/A

140 Posts
165 Marks

@Ruin

user posted image

TEENY WHERS

And here's a properly shaded Blyth plus the resized pixels for you:

user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

And let's not forget the adorbs:

user posted image

Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Ruin
 Posted: Mar 18 2018, 09:24 PM
Betahandler

Capslock Queen

3350 Posts
20 Marks

SO ADORABLE THANK YOU SO MUCH

Sending you the 300 marks!

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates
Baraenor, Lion RP Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG-D RPGfix Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Southern Winds Weyr The Veil