Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for eight years.
Spring, 18th Turn, 11th Pass
Western Hold welcomes new blood in the form of a young couple, Lord Holder Basasius and Lady Holder Baria. A grand Gather is being hosted by Western Hold to welcome their new Lord and Lady.
While the new Lords settle into Western there has been talk and speculation about the western continent's other Hold. It has been two turns since his wife's passing in the south, when will Lord Callum decide to take up a new wife?
Spring has woken an abundance of plant life across Pern with intermittent spring showers helping to sate the growth's never ending thirst. With the end of snow and cold comes Thread once more; Dalibor's wings have no doubt been reduced due to losses over the winter but none the less they persevere.
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii
Arlya of Burgundy Xerocleth - Rowana
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ivy
Der of Grey Desk - Rii
Oreanda of Bronze Osk - Ruin
B'tor of Green Tavistrath - Sakoru
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ivy
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Ra'h of Green Musath - Blot
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin
. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.
Hatchings, Hatchlings, and Other Important Stuff, Need To Know Info
Here at Dalibor Hatchings run by a few basic guidelines:
1. You don't have to post the moment a Hatching occurs, and activty/availability around a hatching does not affect your chances of Impression.
2. Hatching posts have around three Impressions in 24 hours per hatching, or when x amount of posts have been made (numbers vary by hatchrunner), whichever coms first.
3. IC actions = IC consequences. While your candidate will not be killed off without permission, if your character goes up to an angry hatchling and attempts to pet them they most likely will be bitten.
Very simple, very easy to follow, and very much involves simply using common sense.
During a hatching, Staff does some work to keep our records and information sections (and sidebars!) accurate. This can be time-consuming, and ask our members to help us with a few minor things:
When your character Impresses, it is helpful to copy/paste your hatchling information into your character app ASAP. That way it will be there and available, and it is extremely helpful to Staff - trying to make modifications to up to 20+ profiles and sidebars is a lot of work, and we appreciate anything members can do to make things go faster and more efficiently.
The title of your app can be edited at the same time.
"Example, Rider of Color Dragonth"
"Example, Handler of Color Examplesk"
This way we can quickly assess who has Impressed and move the apps to the appropriate subforum. We will edit in the class information to the subtitle as it becomes available.
Thank you for taking note of this, and thank you for helping the site run smoothly!
1. No advertising.
2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.
3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.
4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)
Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy