Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for eight years.

News
Spring, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights:
Red Cyanide

Upcoming Hatchings:
Amber Era

Western Hold welcomes new blood in the form of a young couple, Lord Holder Basasius and Lady Holder Baria. A grand Gather is being hosted by Western Hold to welcome their new Lord and Lady.

While the new Lords settle into Western there has been talk and speculation about the western continent's other Hold. It has been two turns since his wife's passing in the south, when will Lord Callum decide to take up a new wife?

Spring has woken an abundance of plant life across Pern with intermittent spring showers helping to sate the growth's never ending thirst. With the end of snow and cold comes Thread once more; Dalibor's wings have no doubt been reduced due to losses over the winter but none the less they persevere.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Arlya of Burgundy Xerocleth - Rowana

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ivy

Betahandler

Weyrlingmaster
B'tor of Green Tavistrath - Sakoru
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Ra'h of Green Musath - Blot
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Head Admins

Ruin

Moderators

Ivy
Rii

Historian

Rhia

Advertisers

Tigersilk
Zane
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Add Reply
New Poll

Ruinous Plots [Updated], Dragonsurgeon, Mindhealer, Prideleader
Ruin
 Posted: Dec 16 2013, 12:43 AM
Prideleader

3051 Posts
624 Marks
Member Inventory: View

*click the portraits*

*mouse over inside pictures*

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
Leo
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 07:08 PM
Candidatemaster

385 Posts
3102 Marks

Pssst. When you have time, we should thread, yes? <3

PM
^
Ruin
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 12:37 PM
Prideleader

3051 Posts
624 Marks

http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Gasp.png but who. I'm feeling Oreo or Aren atm. Particularly Aren.

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
Leo
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 04:56 PM
Candidatemaster

385 Posts
3102 Marks

I'm cool with Arendel. Uh...probably one of my riders. Zasime & Tamath?

PM
^
Ruin
 Posted: May 8 2017, 08:58 PM
Prideleader

3051 Posts
624 Marks

HELLO PEOPLE OF DALIBOR.

Ulian is looking for some threads for possible ships. They have been here SO LONG, but pretty much everyone either needs their certain brand of medicine, or is terrified of them and their dragon. SO THEY'RE PRETTY MUCH JUST floaaating around.

HOWEVER. With a Flight impending, I think it would be nice for Ulian to cruise the scene a bit, see what it is like out there.

If anyone is interested, feel free to start some threads.

NO CANDIDATES, you will be of NO HELP I am sorry.

Weyrlings are also out cause y'all are trouble. Every. last. one. of. you.

Also I would not be entirely opposed to a relationship gone wrong if you have a particularly violent or angry character who wants to stretch their legs a bit. We all know I love torturing my characters into the ground until they are husks.

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
Leo
 Posted: May 11 2017, 12:16 AM
Candidatemaster

385 Posts
3102 Marks

...will probably throw up a thread with Zasime for you because I think she's the only one of my charries that might work and she could always use more friends anyway. XD

PM
^
Ruin
 Posted: May 11 2017, 12:19 AM
Prideleader

3051 Posts
624 Marks

This sounds marvelous!

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 11 2017, 07:57 AM
Senior Weyrleader

3934 Posts
15 Marks

RE: Ulian,

J'tar is maybe a potential? I say this without actually looking at their age, J'tar just turned 23 I think so he might be a little bit youngish, but he's a little touched in the noggin because of the fall and such, so things? Idk. V'ael's kind of a d-bag and probably wouldn't get along with them well (plus I think Vessa's poking at 'im), Jy's too old for them (plus Wherling), and I think Rii is throwing someone at C'lainn ( Maybe, idk, it's been a 'pending' thing for a while, plus Ev'ion is getting chucked at G'dan pending Prith's potential maybe soon Flight).

The only potential hang-up is he sits a Blue, and it says Rivath hates Blue, plus the age diff. Let me know if you want to chuck them together and see how it works? If you think it wouldn't work, that's okay too, just tossing out ideas! :3

PM
^
Ruin
 Posted: May 11 2017, 10:34 AM
Prideleader

3051 Posts
624 Marks

I would love to thread with J'tar! Ulian is 27, but none of my people mind ages so it would be if J'tar would care. Rivath doesn't mind Blue dragons, she's too smart for that, she knows they can't change their colour. She was destroying all blue clothes but Ulian has been working on that for 9 turns so she slowly coming around. I can start this for us if there is any place in particular they might bump into each other!

Also if Rii releases her claim on C'lainn I would totally like to thread him against Fisher ;-; you never know, it could be BEAUTIFUL.

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 11 2017, 12:08 PM
Senior Weyrleader

3934 Posts
15 Marks

He comes into the Infirmary to roll bandages and stuff when he's bored (he doesn't tend to do a lot of stuff outside of mess around with percussion, take walks on the shoreline, or that), they could also run into him in the Dining Hall as he grabs food to take outside (or there), or up to his weyr?

PM
^
Ruin
 Posted: May 11 2017, 12:13 PM
Prideleader

3051 Posts
624 Marks

Ooh shoreline, or accost someone with a plateful of food in the middle of the inner tunnels. These both have really great possibilities. J'tar is also in the same Weyrwall tunnels that Ulian would be walking in. I do so ever love just accosting characters. I think we have a winner, I will start a thread!

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
Rii
 Posted: May 11 2017, 12:51 PM
Jr. Weyrwoman

2331 Posts
1167 Marks

Chiming in to say spaghetti the hell out of Fisher and C'lainn, I will stop hoarding him if there's someone else who fits him so Rhia can have MORE POSTS ALL THE TIME.

And Prithflight is go next month so I will be busy with finding out if that ship sails.

PMAIM
^
Ruin
 Posted: May 11 2017, 12:56 PM
Prideleader

3051 Posts
624 Marks

I WILL BE BUSY READING THAT SHIP TO SEE IF IT SAILS.

If G'dan takes Aren to the Hatch, and Sebol goes to the hatch...he would probably go on his own but if B'er is still going for his family then he will definitely go SO I GUESS GESSY AND SEBOL GET TO HAVE EYES AND IT IS GOING TO BE HORRIBLE RII.

IT'S GOING TO BREAK MY HEART.

And Sebol will be like no I cannot be happy when he isn't I am a bad person ;_____;

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: May 11 2017, 02:03 PM
Senior Weyrleader

3934 Posts
15 Marks

Y'all say that like Ev's not gonna hit on G'dan before Prith takes the thermals into the clouds....>:3

PM
^
Ruin
 Posted: May 11 2017, 04:03 PM
Prideleader

3051 Posts
624 Marks

Rhia I am making you a surprise thread, which won't be a surprise if you see this first BUT WILL STILL BE A SURPRISE BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS.

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^
Blot
 Posted: May 11 2017, 04:51 PM
Candidatemaster

229 Posts
783 Marks

I am here to formally request a Candi/Oreo thread. They *must* meet.

-user posted image-
PMWebsite
^
Ruin
 Posted: May 11 2017, 04:56 PM
Prideleader

3051 Posts
624 Marks

YES. Make it for me AND I WILL COME. It can be wherever, but seriously you want some fun, the docks are the best place to go. Oreo is active late into the morning (later than she should be) and very early in the evening (earlier than she should be) as long as Rukbat is low enough Osk is comfortable with goggles. OR WE CAN RUN AWAY TO WESTERN TOGETHER. Oreo will tell the Dootmasters that it is OKAY, and then leave before they can say no and ask for forgiveness later. If you want to go to WESTERN just start the thread in that board and we'll between over there to go gamble or something. NO DRINKING THOUGH, YOU BAD DOOT.

*click for plot page*
user posted image
PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates