Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.
Autumn, 18th Turn, 11th Pass
With two clutches hardening on the Hatching Sands the big question seemed to be: which will hatch first?
The answer came in short order with Copper Zelsk's clutch breaking shell moments before Copper Laanasuth's. With so many eggs surely the dual hatching offers hope to the numerous Candidates who fill Dalibor's ranks. Only time will show who will come away with a lifemate of their very own...
... and who will forfeit their life in hopes of Impression.
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin
. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.
1. First time advertisements go in the main board. Link Backs are to be posted in the subforum.
2. 18+ Advertisements are welcome, but must state that they are "18+" in the title of the ad, and may not contain any pictures or text that are inappropriate for minors.
3. You must have a guest-friendly advertisement board available for a link back post.
4. All board providers are welcome, but please ensure your coding works for our board.
Any advertisement found breaking these rules will be removed at our discretion, thank you.
Demon Realm, 11 Months | 23,000 Posts | Urban Fantasy
You were born lucky, kid. The modern age means medicine, technology, and your own personal demon to guide and manipulate you. Have you been to the City yet? Economists and sociologists are proclaiming it the capital of our world, and it’s true what they say: the City is a gorgeous mess of us, of our dreams, our hopes, and our aspirations — or maybe not. The City’s always seemed to have a mind of its own. My point is, conflicts may seem far away — except when they’re dumped on your doorstep. That’s when you call in the cops... or the robbers.
Maybe you’re fleeing a conflict. Maybe you’re fleeing poverty. Maybe you and your demon are reaching out with hungry hands to grab the opportunities the City is famous for. In this world where all children are born with two souls — human and demon — the City is all of us. Or none of us. Regardless, work on bettering yourself. You know what I mean: evolve your ascensions, learn new dominions, put that magic to work! Just don’t burn down the City. You’ll do fine.
Member Inventory: View
Linked back; thank you.
1. No advertising.
2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.
3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.
4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)
Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy