April 2018 Featured RPG
Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.

News
Spring, 19th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights/Runs:
Copper Wonder

Upcoming Hatchings:
Red Ingoth

The Expedition of the previous season proved to be far less dangerous than possibly any before, with a handful of newly discovered species, and plenty of wealth in the way of resources. As the snow melts, the cold retreats, and bright green buds of Spring burst forth, Dalibor sets its sights on the future as Red Ingoth lays her first clutch upon the sands of the Hatching Ground and the Weyr prepares for another hatching full of possibilities.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Os'nin of Blue Alwanath - Aerona

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives

Betahandler
Oreanda of Bronze Osk & Blue Oresk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii

Weyrlingmaster
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Admins
Ives
Rii
Ruin

Historians

Tobes

Advertisers

Captain
Tigersilk
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Add Reply
New Poll

Rii-starts and Rii-plies, Rii's Plot Thread 2.0
Rii
 Posted: Oct 15 2015, 08:01 PM
Jr. Weyrwoman

Idea Factory

2497 Posts
62 Marks
Member Inventory: View

Details sometimes out of date. Full profile links are in the sidebar!

Rii’s Disclaimer:

I am usually up for new threads with any character. I cannot promise immediate replies. I try for within 2-3 weeks maximum for general threads and within 1-3 days for time-sensitive threads (hatchings, plots, etc.). Real life and staff work tend to put me in a state of 'always behind'.

Things I currently owe/am working on:

Things I am actively seeking:

Rii’s Characters

(Click About/Current Threads/Past Threads to view)

Jali of Copper Laanasuth

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

Sora of Orange Zwiyth

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

Elianne of Brown Maeradith

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

Norilana of Burgundy Noirath

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

G'dan of Green Prith

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

H’ler of Cyan Deliruth

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

N'oir of Pink Queth

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

V'di of Blue Ovoloth

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

Der of Grey Desk

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

Damarion of Cyan Damarisk

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

Yenyne of Blue Yenysk

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

K'bam of Blue Basenth

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

Tristallon, Dragon Candidate

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

Arisa, Apprentice Tanner

About

Current Threads

Past Threads

PMAIM
^
Leo
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 07:26 PM
Candidatemaster

The Dreamer

457 Posts
4059 Marks

*squishes you*

Okay, honestly don't have a ton of ideas right now, but here are some thoughts for you to mull over when you have time. <3

Thief vs. Thief: Black Tamath (Zasime) vs. Cyan Deliruth (H'ler). Could be funny.

Bandies: N'oir & Queth with W'rone & Sanarth. They should catch up!

Long time no speak: V'di & Ovoloth with Zasime & Tamath. "Getting Along Swimmingly" with Vadi was one of my first threads on Dali (lol) and I think it would be interesting to see how things have changed.

Singing our song: Yenyne & Yenysk/Tristallon with W'rone & Sanarth. Music lovers unite!

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 06:11 PM
Jr. Weyrwoman

Idea Factory

2497 Posts
62 Marks

Ohai!

So I love all of these thoughts BUT I think I need to go with just one for now or else no one will get any replies ever.

Maybe V'di&Ovo with Zas&Tam? Or could do N'oir&Que with W'rone&San. WHICHEVER ONE FLOATS YOUR BOAT MORE.

PMAIM
^
Leo
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 03:54 PM
Candidatemaster

The Dreamer

457 Posts
4059 Marks

Tallied up my to-do threads and surprisingly Zas&Tam are the ones who need more attention, lol. So V'di&Ovo it is!

If you want me to start, will aim for tomorrow. <3

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Mar 23 2017, 04:06 PM
Jr. Weyrwoman

Idea Factory

2497 Posts
62 Marks

That would be fantastic, looking forward to it!

PMAIM
^
Leo
 Posted: Apr 5 2017, 11:44 PM
Candidatemaster

The Dreamer

457 Posts
4059 Marks

Late, but thread is up!

Clickie

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Sep 10 2017, 10:44 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

425 Posts
2437 Marks

Gimmie dat Nori, @Rii

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 09:10 AM
Jr. Weyrwoman

Idea Factory

2497 Posts
62 Marks

Sure - any thoughts on where? @Captain

PMAIM
^
Captain
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 03:40 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

425 Posts
2437 Marks

@Rii - I didn't think that far into my demands! Split off thread at the gather, maybe?

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Sep 13 2017, 05:30 PM
Jr. Weyrwoman

Idea Factory

2497 Posts
62 Marks

Good thought. Who starts? @Captain

PMAIM
^
Harbinger
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 04:36 PM
Priderunner

N/A

168 Posts
6905 Marks

@Rii

Yenyne and Emira need to be friends. Or at least acquainted with each other. I doubt that they haven't heard of each other's existence over the past four turns that Emira's been at Dalibor. I could see them enjoying the company of the other if just because there's no chance of there being hostility because of their albinism. If you wanted a quiet thread, we could try that.

Also, Yorisk has decided that the only way for Emira to be useful is to Impress, but Emira has no idea how. Or, more specifically, why or how someone like her could even be a Priderunner. It's probably not a plot point I'd want to explore immediately, but maybe something down the line?

I'm open to other ideas for both Emira and my other characters, so please feel free to hurl them at me!

user posted image
Harbinger's Hoard
Come plot with me!
PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Jan 25 2018, 04:57 PM
Jr. Weyrwoman

Idea Factory

2497 Posts
62 Marks

@Harbinger

Sure! If you want to toss a thread up I can tag it with Yenyne. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Smile.png

PMAIM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates
Image and video hosting by TinyPic RPG-D RPGfix Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Southern Winds Weyr