Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for eight years.

News
Spring, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights:
Red Cyanide

Upcoming Hatchings:
Amber Era

Western Hold welcomes new blood in the form of a young couple, Lord Holder Basasius and Lady Holder Baria. A grand Gather is being hosted by Western Hold to welcome their new Lord and Lady.

While the new Lords settle into Western there has been talk and speculation about the western continent's other Hold. It has been two turns since his wife's passing in the south, when will Lord Callum decide to take up a new wife?

Spring has woken an abundance of plant life across Pern with intermittent spring showers helping to sate the growth's never ending thirst. With the end of snow and cold comes Thread once more; Dalibor's wings have no doubt been reduced due to losses over the winter but none the less they persevere.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Arlya of Burgundy Xerocleth - Rowana

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ivy

Betahandler

Weyrlingmaster
B'tor of Green Tavistrath - Sakoru
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Ra'h of Green Musath - Blot
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Head Admins

Ruin

Moderators

Ivy
Rii

Historian

Rhia

Advertisers

Tigersilk
Zane
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Add Reply
New Poll

The Den, Plotting | Thread Tracking
Ivy
 Posted: Mar 11 2017, 11:21 PM
Alphahandler

1209 Posts
1030 Marks
Member Inventory: View

user posted image
BIO ♥ Horizon Wingsecond ♥ Taken-ish
Pets: Green Pest, Pink Pillie Moeder

Current threads:
Frayya/L'aars - AU:17

------------------------------------------------

user posted image
BIO ♥ Heritage Wingsecond ♥ Journeyman Beastcrafter ♥ Straight ♥ Single
Pets: Blue Firelizard Ladon, Burgundy Firelizard Phaerix, Tunnelsnake Breeders, female Akurra and male Lotan.

Current threads:
Se'ng/Zasime - SP:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Midnight Wingrider ♥ Weyrmated to C'ian
Daughter Rosian Niece Cairenne
Pets: Pink Pilloe Khloe, Brown Firelizard Roux, Green Firelizard Valli

Current threads:
Roselle/Rosian - SP:17
Roselle/C'ian/Rosian - SU:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Heritage Wingrider ♥ Taken-ish
Pets: Orange Firelizard Missy, Burgundy Firelizard Adagio, Red Firelizard Lilias

Current threads:
Ivy/C'lainn - AU:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Mayday Wingrider ♥ Straight ♥ Single
Sister of V'nar
Pets: Cyan Firelizard Ramos, Brundle Whersport Gaia

Current threads:
Linavi/Zeliant - AU:17
Linavi/Nia - AU:17
Linavi/X'ror - SU:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Horizon Wingrider ♥ Confused ♥ Single
Pets: Black Firelizard Eros, Pink Firelizard Kacay

Current threads:
T'vis/Lu'ka - SU:17
T'vis/Talivor - AU:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Alphahandler ♥ Probably Bi ♥ Single
Pets: Burgundy Firelizard Gaius, Blue Firelizard Renly

Current threads:
Norla/Lykaios - AU:17
Norla/Dhiren - AU:17
Norla/Sheti - SU:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Epsilon Prideleader ♥ Seeing V'ael
Pets: Blue Firelizard Poe, Black Firelizard Solstice, F3 Western Feline Apima, Tan Firelizard Ione, Cyan Firelizard Selene

Current threads:
Vessa/V'ael - AU:17
Vessa/Open - SP:17
Vessa/Ruoban (Eventually Dabyrie too) - SU:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Charlie Priderunner ♥ Straight ♥ Single
Daughter Phryie, born WI:8
Pets: Black Firelizard Randis, Pink Pillie Salandria

Looking for:
'The Western' bit, the 'wannabe' is Dabyrie's daughter; someone could make her or the 'young gun' or 'the marshal' - could eventually run into each other in the Weyr and realize they have similar backstories. | Friends | Romantic interests

Current threads:
Dabyrie & Weyrbrats/Etc! - AU:17
Dabyrie/Tarele - AU:17
Dabyrie/Yamaruni- SU:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Delta Priderunner ♥ {Craft Sibling} ♥ Probably Straight ♥ Single
Pets: Male Icehowler Northdawn, Cyan Firelizard Skyfetch, Bronze Firelizard Ascent, Black Pillie Arion

Current threads:
Rider/Qivi - AU:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Epsilon Priderunner ♥ Straight ♥ Single
Daughter Rowen

Current threads:
Swithin/Leena - AU:17
Swithin/Zanii - SP:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Candidate ♥ Straight ♥ Single but smitten with Havenrute, SHHH

Looking for:
Friends, a proper introduction to Weyr-life

Current threads:
Camille/?? - AU:17
Camille/Havenrute - AU:17

user posted image
BIO ♥ Lord Holder of Crescent Hold ♥ Single
Son Caasum; Daughter Penna; Son Pascal
Pets: Stoat Argo

Looking for:
Political allies | threads involving improving Weyr-Hold relations

Current threads:
Crescent Hold Gather - AU:17
Callum/Oreanda - AU:17

PM
^
Leo
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 01:27 AM
Candidatemaster

385 Posts
3102 Marks

Ivy~ *squishes you*

Okay, some plot ideas:

My W'rone & Sanarth with your Frayya & Sixwith could be fun. If nothing else, they are wingmates, but mostly looking forward to Sixwith's antics on Sanarth (*cackles*).

My Zasime & Tamath with your Se'ng & Freyotth. They are wingmates, plus, they actually did speak briefly at the Songspinner Hatching Feast. Zas is equal parts amused/confused when people flirt with her and will most likely tease Se'ng as his "superior" about it if he does so.

My Zasime & Tamath OR my Ruoban & Ruosk with your Ivy & Mysqith. For the former, they were weyrlings together and Zas would like to check in and see how they are all doing (Tam cares about his clutchsiblings too). Plus, Ivy is in her wing. >> She does care about her wingmates' mental health. As for the latter, Ruoban & Ruosk are the kind of people/wher one can lean on. They are protectors and quite happy to serve as a support system to anyone who needs it.

My W'rone & Sanarth with your Linavi & Poshyooth if you want Harper related things. <3

My Zasime & Tamath with your T'vis & Reith. Were Marvelmakers together, again, Zas/Tam would like to check up on them.

My Ruoban & Ruosk with your Vessa & Vessk. Vessa is his prideleader, and he's her pridesecond. They should probably get to know each other better.

PM
^
Ivy
 Posted: Mar 21 2017, 06:26 PM
Alphahandler

1209 Posts
1030 Marks

Yes.

All of them. Any of them. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Laughing.png JUST TELL ME WHERE AND WHEN! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Laughing.png

Frayya's been getting a bit more play lately and I have a thread with Vessa at the moment sooooo the Se'ng, Ivy, and T'vis ones interest me most.

BUT WE SHOULD ALSO DO VESSA AND RUOBAN THREAD. Because it makes sense they should IDK, know each other better since they help run a pride together. XD

Did you want to start? Did you want me to start? If I start it may be a bit. I'm good at tag backs but starting threads is a weakness of mine. </3
@Leo

PM
^
Leo
 Posted: Mar 22 2017, 03:48 PM
Candidatemaster

385 Posts
3102 Marks

I could use more Ruo/Ruosk threads, so I'll add a thread with Ivy to my start list! :3

If you want to (whenever) start a thread with Zas and either Se'ng or T'vis, that's cool too. <3

@Ivy

PM
^
Leo
 Posted: May 24 2017, 01:58 AM
Candidatemaster

385 Posts
3102 Marks

I was totally supposed to get a thread up for you forever ago and I'm sorry I forgot! You don't have any Se'ng threads it looks like so I thought you would appreciate one. Yaaay for sleepy wingseconds getting discovered by their wingmates.

PM
^
Ivy
 Posted: May 26 2017, 07:49 PM
Alphahandler

1209 Posts
1030 Marks

UPDATED THREAD TRACKING + ADDED SWITHIN TO LIST

@Leo - Tagged Zasime back, cute sleepy wingsecond. <3 Also posted with Swithin for Zanii and tagged you!

PM
^
Boo
 Posted: May 26 2017, 09:15 PM
Senior Weyrwoman

2963 Posts
1015 Marks

I should very much like a family outing thread with Rosian, Roselle and C'ian xD This would be most fun!

@Ruriko

user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Ruriko
 Posted: May 26 2017, 09:45 PM
Wingsecond

461 Posts
60 Marks

I'm totally up for that if @Ivy is! http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Smile.png @Boo
PMEmail
^
Ivy
 Posted: May 26 2017, 11:58 PM
Alphahandler

1209 Posts
1030 Marks

@Boo @Ruriko - I'm in! Who wants to start the thread? :D

PM
^
Boo
 Posted: May 27 2017, 01:03 AM
Senior Weyrwoman

2963 Posts
1015 Marks

@Ivy @Ruriko I can probably start it tomorrow sometime. Today I still have to keep working on this stupid assignment

user posted imageuser posted image
PM
^
Ivy
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 11:08 AM
Alphahandler

1209 Posts
1030 Marks

Updated all threads I currently have going. Still need more Dabyrie, T'vis, Swithin, and Rider threads.

All my open threads are also listed on the Open Thread Listing page so hopefully someone tags in. ^^ I'm only a few days behind on replying to open tags and I don't mind slow tag backs! <3

PM
^
Ivy
 Posted: Jun 4 2017, 08:26 PM
Alphahandler

1209 Posts
1030 Marks

user posted image

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 01:52 PM
Wingleader

210 Posts
133 Marks

Posting this from my phone so I apologise for typos in advance!

I dont have much yo offer (yet) but I have vague ideas! Your Linavi and my Zeliant might be amusing as he is a flirt and and lays on the compliment thick if given the opportunity.

Rider and my Qivi could prove fun if he doesn't strangle her chipper butt. Similarly my Zaela could be grumpy at him.

Or if there's anyone you think will work better/be more fun! I'm up for anything!

@Ivy

Captain's Crew
Pressganged - Captain's Wanteds
Lady Holder Baria of Western
X'vir of Brown Oth | Ems of Blue Kapth | Wa'ut of Blue Qith |
L'ru of Green Syrath |Z'ant of Green Lyraleth |
Zaela of Pink Nektisuth | Qivi of Black Dekandaeth |
Vatalian of Orange Vatask | Pavir of Blue Pavisk | Setarii of Black Setask
Inali, Havenrute, Navenax, Felrin
PM
^
Ivy
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 02:20 PM
Alphahandler

1209 Posts
1030 Marks

Yes to all of this. XD

I have an idea for Linavi/Zeliant so I will get a thread starter up soon™.

I am blanking on thread starters for Rider and whoever - you can throw either one at him, he's pretty easy going. Ridesk is not but she can be worked around (for the most part) as she's not overly aggressive. lol Soooo if you wanna start something and tag me in it for Rider? http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Laughing.png

Also, make more characters. ALL THE CHARACTERS! Muahahahaha.

And I'll update your sidebar for Qivi soon. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Wink.png

@Captain

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Aug 26 2017, 02:27 PM
Wingleader

210 Posts
133 Marks

I'll think up something to torment Rider with. Might have to go sniff around his bio.

I intend to! Just gotta get more slots! Already have two more mostly written <<

@Ivy

Captain's Crew
Pressganged - Captain's Wanteds
Lady Holder Baria of Western
X'vir of Brown Oth | Ems of Blue Kapth | Wa'ut of Blue Qith |
L'ru of Green Syrath |Z'ant of Green Lyraleth |
Zaela of Pink Nektisuth | Qivi of Black Dekandaeth |
Vatalian of Orange Vatask | Pavir of Blue Pavisk | Setarii of Black Setask
Inali, Havenrute, Navenax, Felrin
PM
^
Ivy
 Posted: Sep 2 2017, 08:29 PM
Alphahandler

1209 Posts
1030 Marks

Updated tracker!

Frayya, Ivy, and Vessa are off the board for romantic relationships from now until whenever things get figured out for them. XD Frayya is likely pregnant with L'aars' baby! Woooo~.

Meanwhile Linavi is helping out with Weyrling lessons - WEYRLINGS HIT LINAVI UP IF YOU WANT ONE OFF THREADS AND CAN STAND POSHYOOTH.

Norla has budding friendships as does T'vis? Possibly?

Rider has zilch going on.

Swithin has close to zilch going on but his long-lost daughter (that he only vaguely knows about) is now in Dalibor. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Gasp.png Interesting!

Callum is still all the sads.

Dabyrie is still seeking friends - I'm going to start stalking everyone she should know, she's been in Dalibor like 8 fricken turns. SO SHE KNOWS YOU ALL. Also Dabysk has finally started chasing during Runs so that will likely lead to more interesting things.

Se'ng is getting all the booty. All of it. MAYBE HE NEEDS SOMETHING ELSE. All these wimmunz using him for his hot bod. Psh. ^.~

Ineedmorethreads. Save meeeee.

PM
^
Catsitta
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 09:09 PM
Weyrlingmaster

783 Posts
80 Marks

@Ivy

Poking you for your cbox comment about wher things. I got a wherling. So if you want to bother a recently recovered Zel, then that would be cool!

(In other news, L'aars is home. Unplauged. Uninjured. And suddenly wingleader. Drinking his problems away with X'ror probably in the aftermath. Sorta. Maybe. He isn't drunk yet. But I'm sure Frayya has something to say in all this once he actually tries to get back to his weyr and sleeping like a normal human.)

PMEmail
^
Zane
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 09:59 PM
Weyrling

494 Posts
155 Marks

@Ivy

I am also here to pester you for wherling things! I would totally be game for either a Riven (wher candidate), Ollivander (wherling), or Dawson (wherling) thread! In terms of current plots', I can see where Dawson would make the most sense. He and Norla would probably have the most to talk about. Not to mention, he could use friends/comrades. He's an ultra-loner, whereas Dask is a tad more social.

Ollivander is also kinda struggling to figure out where he belongs, and given that he's an older wherling it's a more imminent issue--at present. So, whatever you're game for. ~

Olli is 15 vs. Dawson's 25. So there's that too, if you are wanting a thread that's a bit more... mature. xD Olli is kinda, you know, shy and awkward and all that. He's a kidlet, can't really blame him. (Not that he won't be an awkward adult). -derp-
PM
^
Ivy
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 11:22 PM
Alphahandler

1209 Posts
1030 Marks

@Catsitta @Zane

I'm up for Norla/Zel as well as Norla/Dawson. Would y'all like me to do thread starters or do y'all wanna put something up and tag me? It'll probably be faster the second way buuuuut I can start 'em if needed! I don't mind, I'm just a bit slow sometimes with starters. XD

Also Cat we can def have another post-expedition thread with Frayya/L'aars where she is like ._. 'you ate things down there?' at him and then probably swats him for being gone since half the people came back busted up or nearly dead. lol

PM
^
Zane
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 11:32 PM
Weyrling

494 Posts
155 Marks

@Ivy

Dawson/Norla it is! xD I think, personally, that they'll be the most interesting option. Aw, no worries, I can totally start it off. I'll just tag you once that's up! <3 -rolls about gleefully-
PM
^
summerrain
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 12:08 AM
Apprentice

71 Posts
400 Marks

@Ivy
-tosses Caliska at- I'm putting a few ideas here, but if you have others feel free to let me know. http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Smile.png

Caliska / Rider
So, he seems like he'd be good for her. Talkative enough to maybe get her to be a little less prickly sometimes. Or maybe he'd, like, get her talking about superficial things that she enjoys, like archery or Kenai. Or maybe she asks him what life as a Handler is really like. She doesn't have any real picture in her mind as to her life as a Handler. And who knows, maybe his goofy grin will win her over eventually.

Caliska / Norla
Maybe Norla finds Caliska because she hears Cali's having a hard time adjusting even after two turns or something? Or maybe since Norla's big on teamwork she tries to talk Cali into being more cooperative? I'm bad at ideas but I want at least one thread with her

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 10:16 PM
Jr. Weyrwoman

2331 Posts
1167 Marks

IDEAS TIME.

Linavi and N'oir
They were weyrlings together! Maybe they could hang out/N'oir could be a friendly ear if Lin needs someone to talk to? He's really good at that.

Jali and Norla
I kind of fancy getting these two to talk onscreen, even if it's just casual chat. Jali is big on making time for everyone, from Weyrwoman to weyrbrats. Norla's no exception, no matter how she feels about the leadership! (We can wait on this if you like, I know everyone wants Norla threads XD)

@Ivy

PMAIM
^
Ivy
 Posted: Yesterday at 12:30 am
Alphahandler

1209 Posts
1030 Marks

I'm up for either of these, or both! lol Did you want to start or did you want me to? I know you have stuff you're catching up on so no super rush!

@Rii

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates