April 2018 Featured RPG
Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for nine years.

News
Autumn, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights/Runs:
Copper Laanasuth
Copper Zelsk

Upcoming Hatchings:
Red Cereza
Green Quince

Wedding bells ring out to celebrate the joining of Lord Callum to Lady Shuli. A grand gather has been put together with people from all over Pern coming to celebrate! Crescent is full to the brim with those who wish to show their support and those just looking to make (or spend) a few marks!

Copper Zelsk shook things up at the Copper Class graduation feast by beginning her run shortly after the knots were delivered to her handler. Bronze Osk won Zelsk's maiden run and now a sizable clutch lays on the sands hardening. Not to be outdone by the ground-bound copper, Copper Laanasuth took to the skies the very next day - though her flight was not as cut and dry as the wher's run had been. Offended by the force catch attempt of a presumptuous burgundy Laanasuth betweened to High Reaches Weyr where one of their dragons won her flight. Though she has returned to Dalibor and laid a large clutch for Dalibor's candidates the Weyr awaits the transfer of the dragon sire and his rider, Dalibor's newest Junior Weyrleader.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
???

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ives

Betahandler
Oreanda of Bronze Osk - Ruin
Der of Grey Desk - Rii

Weyrlingmaster
K'ton of Blue Ironth- Jenn
S'vor of Green Absinth - Ruriko
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia
Pavir of Blue Pavisk - Captain
Swithin of Blue Swisk - Ives

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Admins
Ivy
Rii
Ruin

Historians

Rhia
Tobes

Advertisers

Captain
Tigersilk
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Captain's Crew
Captain
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 06:41 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks
Member Inventory: View

I'm bad at these. This is also where I'm stashing misc info so I don't lose it. So if there's something that doesn't seem to make sense, it's probably that.

Z'ant of Green Lyraleth
Male | Weyrling| Hetero
Single unless you're Poshyooth

Bio
Burgundy Charger, Tan Sweetheart, Blue Mimic, Green Bandage, Pink Love, Purple Brat, Cyan Pester, Black Duty, Iron Armor
He's a weyrling and weyrbrat and an 18 year old hunk. He's a happy go lucky sort that tries to see the best in every situation and is generally a sweetheart. He's been around Dalibor his whole life and is crazy fond of pretty much every dragon he meets. It's hard to put a frown on his face.

Looking for: Friends. Romance? Someone to steal more pies with. Weyrlings and riders to let him hang out with them/their dragons.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Significant Relationships:
Linavi & Poshyooth - Best friends. Z'ant has a major crush on Linavi that he is trying to ignore/pretend doesn't exist.
Zaephor - Best bro. Thief buddy. Conspirator.
Aurora - Gossip buddy.

Zaela of Pink Netkisuth
Female | Pinkrider | Hetero
Single

Bio (Adopted)
Green Thief
Zaela is a grumpy bag of bitter. She keeps everyone at arm's length and generally avoids people if she can. It isn't exactly that she doesn't like them, its mostly that she kind of expects them to leave her/die on her. She has a wall as thick as Pern itself and breaking it down will be a challenge.

Looking for: Romance, friends.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Significant relationships:
Zeniro - She might have a crush. We aren't talking about that.

Qivi of black Dekandaeth
Female | Blackrider | Hetero
Interested in Rider

Bio
Black Night, Pink Day
Qivi is a ball of sunshine. Dek is not. Polar opposites it's a wonder she Impressed him at all. But they manage. She is an endless font of encouragement and happiness and loves pretty much everyone the second she meets them. She is open and welcoming, even if Dekandaeth isn't.

Looking for: Friends.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Rider - Qivi adores Rider. And wants him bad. Ridesk does not like this plan. Nor does Dekandaeth. Qivi doesn't care.
M'rio - M'rio is her friend. She happens to sleep with.

Inali
Female | Dragon Candidate | Hetero
Single

Bio
Inali is an arrogant, conniving individual. She is manipulative, studious and quick to defend those she thinks can't (or won't) defend themselves. Her morals are a bit misplaced, but she thinks very highly of herself and has spent her life absolutely spoiled rotten. She probably needs someone to give her something to focus on that isn't, well, her. She's friendly enough, though constantly judging people's potential uses and value to her. That said, she hides it pretty well and is very respectful and comes across as very kind.

Looking for: Friends. Romance?
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Miridan - He wants her. She's okay with that.

Havenrute
Male | Dragon Candidate | Hetero
Single - Crushing on someone hard

Bio (Slot via Ivy)
Havenrute is an anxious guy that tries not to let it show. Mostly, he's quiet and fairly subdued. He was a drudge before he was a candidate and is used to (and generally prefers) being overlooked. He's a kind man, however, and will speak up if he feels someone is in the wrong, but he hates confrontation. He's fairly obsessed with dragons, though, and loves learning everything he can about them.

Looking for: Friends to get him out of his shell
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Camille - Best friend. Major crush. They've been friends their whole lives and Havenrute is attached to her at the hip.

Vatalian of orange Vatask
Male | Wherhandler | Hetero
Interested in Nori

Bio
Vatalian is kind of a jerk. He isn't the best with most social interaction and has the habit of just saying whatever pops into his head, even if its rude. He's good at what he does, but mining isn't generally interesting to anyone else, so he comes across as a bit weird for his obsession. He's not a bad guy, just... Opinionated.

Looking for: Wher handler to encourage him to go for a wher help him with his new wher? Friends to maybe help him not be a complete social idiot.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Nori - Vatalian likes her. But then Vatask happened. So that's put on hold.

Ems of blue Kapth
Female | Bluerider | Hetero?

Single - Mostly aesexual
Black Siren, Cyan Guard
Bio (Adopted)
Ems is a grump. But she's trying. Blinded before Impressing Kapth, she is trying very hard to prove that she's capable and worth her dragon. Mostly she serves as a ferry from Weyr to Hold and back again. She's trying to be more friendly, but its hard. Kapth being a prankster probably isn't helping matters.

Looking for: Friends! Romance? Someone to break down them walls.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Leena - Her BFF. Not that either one of them can acknowledge them.

L'ru of green Syrath
Male | greenrider | bi

Interested in Elly
Bio (Bought slot)
Green Sola
L'ru is a handful. Talkative, enthusiastic and involved there's really only one way to make him stop, and that's to feed him. He apparently missed the memo that dragonriders are supposed to be in shape. He's loud, frequently crude and generally a very happy person.

Looking for: Friends!
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Ellianne - He will make her love him. Or at least tolerate him.

X'vir of brown Oth
Male | Brownrider | ???

Pursuing Z'dyn
Blacks One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight
bio (Slot via Rhia)
Black One, Black Two, Black Three, Black Four, Black Five, Black Six, Black Seven
X'vir is a quiet, brooding, massive man. He's pretty intimidating, what with the staring and the not talking and the being a giant. He's gentle, once you get past that, however, and isn't adverse to stealing babies from the creche for a good nap.

Looking for: Friends. Mothers to make him more babies, clearly.
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Z'dyn - He will sleep with him. He has a goal.
Unavir - Son
Pavir - Son

Navenax
Male | Weaver | Bi

Single
Bio (Bought slot)
Blue Dye
Nav is a good spirited, happy guy. He's the sort to encourage everyone around him and forget his own needs. He'll happily snuggle up and get close to pretty much anyone and thrives on praise. Seriously, tell him he's a good boy and he's as happy as a clam. He lives life to the fullest and doesn't know the meaning of the word "can't."

Looking for: Friends! Romance?
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Nari - His sister.
Varen - His other sister.

Felrin
Male | Wher Candidate | Heterosexual

Single
Bio (Bought slot)
Blue Rant
Felrin is trouble. He wouldn't consider himself such, but he's a rambunctious ball of energy that doesn't have an off switch. He'll leap at the chance to get involved in nearly anything and is very rarely serious. Unless it's about glass. He's surprisingly practical and very fond of sticking his nose in pretty much everything.

Looking for: Friends, romance?
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Kelrin - Brother

Setarii of black Setask
Female | Wherhandler | Bisexual

Single
Bio (Adoptable slot)
Setarii is loud. And involved. And more loud. She's a pretty happy go lucky individual and likes to be part of things. She's not above shouldering her way into any discussion and making friends even if they don't exactly consider her their friend. She's a bit obsessed with whers and Setask is attached at her hip.

Looking for: Romance? Friends!
Spoiler (Show/Hide)

Sethis - Son

Lady Holder Baria
Female | Lady Holder | Hetero

Espoused
Bio
Baria doesn't know the meaning of sit still. She's up and about doing everything that needs to be done. She was raised to be prim and proper and is, until fun is available. She has no problem jumping into a lake and swimming with her people or helping them build whatever needs built. She's involved to say the least. She's also still exploring her new relationship with her husband.

Looking for: Female friends!
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Basasius - Husband

Wa'ut of Blue Qith
Male | Bluerider | Hetero?

Single
Bio
Wa'ut is a fairly serious individual that focuses on his work as a healer to almost an obsessive degree. He finds things most people wouldn't exciting and will throw himself into his work headfirst, even if it isn't the most healthy option for him at that moment.

Pavir of Blue Pavisk
Male | Bluehandler| Hetero?

Single
Bio (Bought)
Pavir is serious and a workaholic. He isn't very talkative, and while he has a sense of adventure, he rarely lets it out of it's box. He just needs time to warm up to you... Provided you can put up with Pavisk.

Looking for: Friends! Romance!
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
X'vir - Father
Unavir - Brother

Uonai
Female | Candidate| Hetero?

Single
Bio (Bought Slot)
Uonai is a twin with a confusing name. She is a bright, bubbly individual that knows no enemies and is a team player. Of course, she is quick to defend herself and anyone else she feels has been wronged.

Looking for: Friendship! Cute boys to flirt with!
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
Unai - Sister

V'ax of Cyan Purlalith
Male | Weyrling | Hetero?

Single
Bio (Adopt)
Cyan Charm
V'ax is a practical and friendly enough. He tends to go from 0 to 60 in relationships, and does everything he can 110%. He's very romantic, but has never really gotten any chance to do anything with this "skill."

Unavir
Male | Candidate | Hetero?

Single
Bio (Adverstiser slot)
Unavir is quiet and observant. He does, however, have an adventurous streak and absolutely no fear other than disappointing his family. He's very playful and usually eager to get involved in whatever happens to crop up in terms of something to do.

Looking for: Adventure pals!
Spoiler (Show/Hide)
X'vir - Father
Pavir - Brother

I'm better at words than I am shippers, I promise. I tend to come across as mean. It isn't my intent (most of the time.) I'm just a pretty blunt individual.

8 Created / 8 Adopted / 2 Advertiser / 13 shop- 300 posts
6 created / 4 adopted / 1 advertiser / 5 shop

Captain's Crew
Pressganged - Captain's Wanteds

Lady Holder Baria of Western
X'vir of Brown Oth | Ems of Blue Kapth | Wa'ut of Blue Qith
L'ru of Green Syrath | Z'ant of Green Lyraleth
Zaela of Pink Nektisuth | Qivi of Black Dekandaeth | V'ax of Cyan Purlalith
Vatalian of Orange Vatask | Pavir of Blue Pavisk | Setarii of Black Setask
Inali, Havenrute, Navenax, Felrin, Uonai, Unavir, Odinara
PM
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 07:10 PM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4005 Posts
20 Marks

*gestures at Sidebar*
*denotes she has but 1 chick and sighs*

Why do you do this to me?

*squints at*

You know I'm going to have to throw Aur at him at some point, because reasons.

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 07:15 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

QUOTE (RhiaBlack @ Aug 2 2017, 03:10 PM)
*gestures at Sidebar*
*denotes she has but 1 chick and sighs*

Why do you do this to me?

*squints at*

You know I'm going to have to throw Aur at him at some point, because reasons.

Well, let's get throwing! Trap them in a chore together, maybe?

Captain's Crew

PM
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 09:16 PM
Senior Weyrleader

Wrangler of Muses

4005 Posts
20 Marks

Works for me! I can try to throw something up tomorrow when I get off work, or in the morning pre-work >.>?

@Captain

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 10:41 AM
Jr. Weyrwoman

Idea Factory

2443 Posts
2562 Marks

*creeps up* Hiiiiii.

So. I have a whole whack of characters. Feel free to roll around in them.

My sole current candidate is Tristallon. He's Dalibor's first resident HAF (in a place where there's several hundred firelizards). He's resigned to being treated like he's daft.

Outside of candidates, close to Zel's age I have the recently-graduated wingrider K'bam, who enjoys practical jokes, parties, and general having a good time.

Not close to Zel's age I just have a bunch so uhhh... options. Highlights that might collide with Zeliant: N'oir has a dragon that is an eternally childish sort that keeps him running around after her and thus, can be anywhere. Norilana is the closest onsite equivalent I have to Kay, but more grownup and a bit self-destructive. And V'di is probably pointed out repeatedly to candidates and weyrlings as "see him, he's why you don't shack up with people while you're a weyrling", because he killed his first bonded that way.

I am up for whatever so see if anything catches your fancy!

PMAIM
^
Captain
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 01:03 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

@Rii - Don't tempt me to make a less clueless Max. I'll do it.

He and K'bam would probably get along. Zeli isn't terrible mischievous but he has his moments. And OF COURSE I have to love on Tris. There are rules.

Captain's Crew

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 02:39 PM
Jr. Weyrwoman

Idea Factory

2443 Posts
2562 Marks

I WILL TEMPT YOU IF I WANT TO TEMPT YOU.

Once I don't owe Rhia things from a month ago I'll kick something off for K'bam/Zel or Tris/Zel, whichever bites me first.

@Captain

PMAIM
^
Captain
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 07:45 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

@Rii - I already need to seduce like half your roster. Sooooo... Give me some time to accumulate character makin' abilities. <.<

Captain's Crew

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 10:58 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

Updated with Qivi and generally made to look less crappy!

Captain's Crew

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 07:25 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

Updated Z'ant and Vatalian. Added L'ru and X'vir and Ems!

Captain's Crew

PM
^
Aerona
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 02:44 AM
Wingrider

N/A

71 Posts
480 Marks

I know he's not on here yet, but obvs Nari and her bro need a thread together http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Ambivalent.png I have demands!

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 12:49 AM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

QUOTE (Aerona @ Oct 22 2017, 10:44 PM)
I know he's not on here yet, but obvs Nari and her bro need a thread together http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Ambivalent.png I have demands!

Yes! Most definitely! AWAY!

Captain's Crew

PM
^
Jenn
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 11:25 AM
Weyrlingmaster

N/A

82 Posts
23 Marks

As soon as Miridan is approved we need things. So many things.

PM
^
Zane
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 09:56 PM
Wingleader

Hero of Time

656 Posts
4930 Marks

@Captain

GIVE ME YO PEOPLES. I'm the worst, and we still need a Z'ant something-or-other. If you still want Embry, I am so totally game for that. ;---; Just say the word!

As far as candidates go, I've got a few. If you don't mind Everane's ultra-bubbliness she would do well with candidates/riders both. She loves to chat away to everyone, and always tries to make friends, so a social interaction thread would be loverlie.

Just let me know! <3
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 10:45 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

QUOTE (Zane @ Nov 8 2017, 05:56 PM)
@Captain

GIVE ME YO PEOPLES. I'm the worst, and we still need a Z'ant something-or-other. If you still want Embry, I am so totally game for that. ;---; Just say the word!

As far as candidates go, I've got a few. If you don't mind Everane's ultra-bubbliness she would do well with candidates/riders both. She loves to chat away to everyone, and always tries to make friends, so a social interaction thread would be loverlie.

Just let me know! <3

Everane could be fun with Navenax! He isn't quite as bubbly as Qivi, but he's a sweetheart regardless. He's not officially a candidate, but he's adorable and I need threads with him. xD

I also need some Inali, and she needs some friends.

Captain's Crew

PM
^
Zane
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 11:31 PM
Wingleader

Hero of Time

656 Posts
4930 Marks

@Captain

Ahhh, perfect! Everane would love to meet them. <3 Adorable is GOOD. I love adorable! Bring it on! lolol

She will drag the pair of them off on all the adventures ever (or at least she'll try). :'D Yay!

Let me know if you want me to start the thread with her and Navenax! I figure we can start with them, if that's cool with you. -trills-
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 12:02 AM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

QUOTE (Zane @ Nov 8 2017, 07:31 PM)
@Captain

Ahhh, perfect! Everane would love to meet them. <3 Adorable is GOOD. I love adorable! Bring it on! lolol

She will drag the pair of them off on all the adventures ever (or at least she'll try). :'D Yay!

Let me know if you want me to start the thread with her and Navenax! I figure we can start with them, if that's cool with you. -trills-

Totally cool with me! If you're fine with me being crazy slow you can start it whenever! I'll get the next one, if that's alright with you!

Captain's Crew

PM
^
Kittenmitten
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

N/A Posts
Marks

OMG LADY WE NEED LAVANA AND L'RU MEETING. BONUS POINTS IF HE FLIRTS WITH HER.

@Captain
^
Adamant
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 06:13 AM
Weyrling

N/A

4 Posts
115 Marks

Hey, I noticed that Z'ant and Serlie are both Furyflyer weyrlings. She's a fair bit younger than him (only 13) but they both have adventurous personalities so perhaps they could get up to some mischief. She's likely to latch on to anyone who seems friendly since she wants to make friends with some of her fellow weyrlings.

@Captain
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 03:23 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

QUOTE (Adamant @ Jan 26 2018, 02:13 AM)
Hey, I noticed that Z'ant and Serlie are both Furyflyer weyrlings. She's a fair bit younger than him (only 13) but they both have adventurous personalities so perhaps they could get up to some mischief. She's likely to latch on to anyone who seems friendly since she wants to make friends with some of her fellow weyrlings.

@Captain

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this! I'm always down for a thread, though I'm ridiculously slow, and extra slow at the moment due to some RW stuff going on. If you wouldn't mind starting, I'll get you a reply when I can!

Captain's Crew

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Jan 31 2018, 09:12 PM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

Updated with Pavir and Uonai!

Captain's Crew

PM
^
Maruset
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 08:26 PM
Apprentice

N/A

35 Posts
308 Marks

Any of your peeps interested in a mentally scarred healer? Ismat tends to be working nights in the infirmary, but he's also been exploring the weyr. So it might be fun to have him run into one of your wher handlers or a candidate at some point. One because they have similar schedules, and the others because he used to be just like them.

I'm open to pretty much anything, though, so if one of your characters are interested in poking at him, I'm willing to play pretty much any sort of thread.

@Captain
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 12:26 AM
Wherlingmaster

N/A

339 Posts
500 Marks

@Maruset - I've got Wa'ut, whom is a healer working on his way to master.

Zaela, whom lost a hand during the last expedition and remains ridiculously bitter about it. I need threads with her just 'cause she's not gotten any love. If anything jumps out at you?

Captain's Crew

PM
^
Maruset
 Posted: Feb 11 2018, 12:37 PM
Apprentice

N/A

35 Posts
308 Marks

@Captain

Either would work, it would be interesting to see how Ismat would interact either of the pair. And he needs to make some friends as well. Even if it starts off with a lot of scowling on various sides. If you'd like to start with either pair, I can fling Ismat at it. If you'd rather me start, just let me know.
PM
^
Ruriko
 Posted: Feb 12 2018, 03:55 PM
Weyrlingmaster

N/A

582 Posts
60 Marks

@Captain

Z'ant x Kat - He would definitely be Kat's type, so if she developed a crush on him, it wouldn't be so far fetched! She would probably be pretty sad that he liked someone else, but could be interesting. Plus, seeing as how they're in the same weyrling class, she also is in sore need of friends in there. Aka is a handful, to say the least, and she's not got a whole lot of 'good' going on in her life at the moment!

Qivi x X'ayr - X'ayr's just waiting to be accepted, but he and Qivi might get on well! He's really way more into men than women, and he's a lot of fun to be around. Definitely will have more female than male friends, I think! He's a totally awesome guy, best friend anyone could hope for. c: Plus he will be more than happy to talk boys/men with her and is a no-judgment sort~

Vilane x Inali - Now this could be an interesting pairing! Vilane thinks highly of himself, and he won't place himself beneath Inali. Pretty sure he could handle whatever she throws at him and she might irritate him and amuse him in equal measures! He's hot though, so there's that. If she's shallow she might like him, or if she's into his type of guy.

Shae x Inali - These two sound similar, and could either be friends or rivals. They'd could start out with a hate relationship that turns to friendship, even! Let me know what you think. Shae is also pretty full of herself and manipulative, so...mean girls?

Havenrute x Taylei - Tay is always open to friends! She's bubbly and outgoing, and I see that Camille likes him so there could be, if Ivy wanted, some jelly-ness going on there if they became friends. Tay would be the kind of girl to back the heck off if someone else is interested in someone--and she has to be REALLY interested in that way to put up a fight, and I wouldn't have her be. So @Ivy maybe this could work out interestingly and they all end up friends? c:

Ems x Eylian - She could use some friends. She wouldn't feel threatened by Ems, and while at first her craptacular personality would see her not being a very good friend inwardly, I think over time, she could be. I want her to get some development towards having a couple people she cares for besides Muiril, her son.

L'ru and S'vor - I feel like they could totally be friends! And amusing ones, at that! I'm all for giving this pairing a go if you are. c:

Navenax x Larka - I feel she could use some friends, honestly. She is seventeen and quiet, illiterate, strong willed, and a little wild, but she's a smart girl regardless of being illiterate. I am planning to have her officially Searched, too. She's got a black icehowler named Fell--he's currently her best friend. She needs friends.

Navenax x Taylei - She's super sweet, friendly and outgoing. I think for sure they'd be able to get along! c:

Felrin x Dhiren - Ren could use a friend around his age that isn't the Alphahandler he's crushing on hardcore. If you're interested, I'm game!

Uonai x Taylei - Again, I can see this being an awesome friendship! Both the same age, both dragon candidates, both similar in their personalities to some degree. c:

Uonai x Larka - This could also work, since she needs someone more outgoing in her life to help her understand and enjoy what's good about it. They're very different, but sometimes opposites attract. Friends, she could use!

V'ax x Kat - Again, she could use friends in her weyrling class. Someone who can handle Aka, and not be scared off by her.

V'ax and Kali - Kali could also use friends, she's got burgundy Bossath and is in his weyrling class.

V'ax and Al'tair - Different personalities, but could be friends? In Furyflyers, with cyan Onduth. They both have cyans, even if their cyans are very different!

Feel free to peruse my tracker to check out bios. I'm always open for threading, so have at 'er if you want~
PMEmail
^

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates
RPG-D RPGfix Top RP Sites Top RP Sites RPG Initiative Southern Winds Weyr