Welcome
Dalibor is a semi-canon Dragonriders of Pern site. No knowledge of the series or site is required to join; players of all experience levels are welcome here. Founded in 2008 on Proboards and moved to Jcink in 2013, Dalibor has been running for eight years.

News
Spring, 18th Turn, 11th Pass

Upcoming Flights:
Red Cyanide

Upcoming Hatchings:
Amber Era

Western Hold welcomes new blood in the form of a young couple, Lord Holder Basasius and Lady Holder Baria. A grand Gather is being hosted by Western Hold to welcome their new Lord and Lady.

While the new Lords settle into Western there has been talk and speculation about the western continent's other Hold. It has been two turns since his wife's passing in the south, when will Lord Callum decide to take up a new wife?

Spring has woken an abundance of plant life across Pern with intermittent spring showers helping to sate the growth's never ending thirst. With the end of snow and cold comes Thread once more; Dalibor's wings have no doubt been reduced due to losses over the winter but none the less they persevere.
Leadership
Weyrwoman
Rayna of Gold Couineth - Boo

Weyrleader
Z'dyn of Iron Baihujinth - Rhia

Jr. Weyrwoman
Jali of Copper Laanasuth - Rii

Jr. Weyrleader
Arlya of Burgundy Xerocleth - Rowana

Alphahandler
Norla of Bronze Norsk - Ivy

Betahandler

Weyrlingmaster
B'tor of Green Tavistrath - Sakoru
Nia of Pink Koeneth - Catsitta

Wherlingmaster
Ijo of Brown Isk - Rhia

Candidatemaster
Ulian of White Rivath - Ruin
Ra'h of Green Musath - Blot
Zanii of Black Zansk - Leo

Staff
Head Admins

Ruin

Moderators

Ivy
Rii

Historian

Rhia

Advertisers

Tigersilk
Zane
Credits
Dalibor was created by Bre, continued by Cathaline, and is now owned and operated by Ruin. Most of the information, rules, and graphics were made, compiled, or written by staff with credit given to those whose resources they used. Stock thanks to credited parties. All characters and posts are copyrighted to the members of the game. No material from this site should be copied in any way, shape, or form without utter express permission from the members and staff. All references to worlds and characters based on Anne McCaffrey's 'Dragonrider of Pern' series are copyright Anne McCaffrey 1967-2017, all rights reserved. The Dragonriders of Pern is registered U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, by Anne McCaffrey, used here with general permission for non-commercial purposes without monetary gain.

Add Reply
New Poll

Captain's Crew
Captain
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 06:41 PM
Wingleader

212 Posts
143 Marks
Member Inventory: View

I'm bad at these. This is also where I'm stashing misc info so I don't lose it. So if there's something that doesn't seem to make sense, it's probably that.

Z'ant of Green Lyraleth
Male | Weyrling| Hetero
Single unless you're Poshyooth

Bio
Burgundy Charger, Tan Sweetheart, Blue Mimic
He's a weyrling and weyrbrat and an 18 year old hunk. He's a happy go lucky sort that tries to see the best in every situation and is generally a sweetheart. He's been around Dalibor his whole life and is crazy fond of pretty much every dragon he meets. It's hard to put a frown on his face.

Looking for: Friends. Romance? Someone to steal more pies with. Weyrlings and riders to let him hang out with them/their dragons.
Significant Relationships:
Linavi & Poshyooth - Best friends. Z'ant has a major crush on Linavi that he is trying to ignore/pretend doesn't exist.
Zaephor - Best bro. Thief buddy. Conspirator.

Zaela of Pink Netkisuth
Female | Pinkrider | Hetero
Single

Bio (Adopted)
Green Thief
Zaela is a grumpy bag of bitter. She keeps everyone at arm's length and generally avoids people if she can. It isn't exactly that she doesn't like them, its mostly that she kind of expects them to leave her/die on her. She has a wall as thick as Pern itself and breaking it down will be a challenge.

Looking for: Romance, friends.

Qivi of black Dekandaeth
Female | Blackrider | Hetero
Single

Bio
Black Night, Pink Day
Qivi is a ball of sunshine. Dek is not. Polar opposites it's a wonder she Impressed him at all. But they manage. She is an endless font of encouragement and happiness and loves pretty much everyone the second she meets them. She is open and welcoming, even if Dekandaeth isn't.

Looking for: Friends.
Rider - Qivi adores Rider. And wants him bad. Ridesk does not like this plan. Nor does Dekandaeth. Qivi doesn't care.
M'rio - M'rio is her friend. She happens to sleep with.

Inali
Female | Dragon Candidate | Hetero
Single

Bio
Inali is an arrogant, conniving individual. She is manipulative, studious and quick to defend those she thinks can't (or won't) defend themselves. Her morals are a bit misplaced, but she thinks very highly of herself and has spent her life absolutely spoiled rotten. She probably needs someone to give her something to focus on that isn't, well, her. She's friendly enough, though constantly judging people's potential uses and value to her. That said, she hides it pretty well and is very respectful and comes across as very kind.

Looking for: Friends. Romance?

Havenrute
Male | Dragon Candidate | Hetero
Single - Crushing on someone hard

Bio (Slot via Ivy)
Havenrute is an anxious guy that tries not to let it show. Mostly, he's quiet and fairly subdued. He was a drudge before he was a candidate and is used to (and generally prefers) being overlooked. He's a kind man, however, and will speak up if he feels someone is in the wrong, but he hates confrontation. He's fairly obsessed with dragons, though, and loves learning everything he can about them.

Looking for: Friends to get him out of his shell
Camille - Best friend. Major crush. They've been friends their whole lives and Havenrute is attached to her at the hip.

Vatalian of orange Vatask
Male | Wherhandler | Hetero
Single - Potentially promised

Bio
Vatalian is kind of a jerk. He isn't the best with most social interaction and has the habit of just saying whatever pops into his head, even if its rude. He's good at what he does, but mining isn't generally interesting to anyone else, so he comes across as a bit weird for his obsession. He's not a bad guy, just... Opinionated.

Looking for: Wher handler to encourage him to go for a wher help him with his new wher? Friends to maybe help him not be a complete social idiot.
Nori - Vatalian likes her. But then Vatask happened. So that's put on hold.

Ems of blue Kapth
Female | Bluerider | Hetero?

Single - Mostly aesexual
Black Siren, Cyan Guard
Bio (Adopted)
Ems is a grump. But she's trying. Blinded before Impressing Kapth, she is trying very hard to prove that she's capable and worth her dragon. Mostly she serves as a ferry from Weyr to Hold and back again. She's trying to be more friendly, but its hard. Kapth being a prankster probably isn't helping matters.

Looking for: Friends! Romance? Someone to break down them walls.
Leena - Her BFF. Not that either one of them can acknowledge them.

L'ru of green Syrath
Male | greenrider | bi

Potentially promised
Bio (Bought slot)
Green Sola
L'ru is a handful. Talkative, enthusiastic and involved there's really only one way to make him stop, and that's to feed him. He apparently missed the memo that dragonriders are supposed to be in shape. He's loud, frequently crude and generally a very happy person.

Looking for: Friends!
Ellianne - He will make her love him. Or at least tolerate him.

X'vir of brown Oth
Male | Brownrider | ???

Promised
bio (Slot via Rhia)
Black One, Black Two, Black Three, Black Four
X'vir is a quiet, brooding, massive man. He's pretty intimidating, what with the staring and the not talking and the being a giant. He's gentle, once you get past that, however, and isn't adverse to stealing babies from the creche for a good nap.

Looking for: Friends. Mothers to make him more babies, clearly.
Z'dyn - He will sleep with him. He has a goal.

Navenax
Male | Weaver | Bi

Single
Bio (Bought slot)
Nav is a good spirited, happy guy. He's the sort to encourage everyone around him and forget his own needs. He'll happily snuggle up and get close to pretty much anyone and thrives on praise.

Looking for: Friends!
Nari - His sister.

Felrin
Male | Wher Candidate | Heterosexual

Single
Bio (Bought slot)
Blue Rant
Felrin is trouble. He wouldn't consider himself such, but he's a rambunctious ball of energy that doesn't have an off switch. He'll leap at the chance to get involved in nearly anything and is very rarely serious. Unless it's about glass. He's surprisingly practical and very fond of sticking his nose in pretty much everything.

Looking for: Friends, romance?
Kelrin - Brother

Setarii of black Setask
Female | Wherhandler | Bisexual

Single
Bio (Adoptable slot)
Setarii is loud. And involved. And more loud. She's a pretty happy go lucky individual and likes to be part of things. She's not above shouldering her way into any discussion and making friends even if they don't exactly consider her their friend. She's a bit obsessed with whers and Setask is attached at her hip.

Looking for: Romance? Friends!
Sethis - Son

Lady Holder Baria
Female | Lady Holder | Hetero

Espoused
Bio
Baria doesn't know the meaning of sit still. She's up and about doing everything that needs to be done. She was raised to be prim and proper and is, until fun is available. She has no problem jumping into a lake and swimming with her people or helping them build whatever needs built. She's involved to say the least. She's also still exploring her new relationship with her husband.

Looking for: Female friends!
Basasius - Husband

Wa'ut of Blue Qith
Male | Bluerider | Hetero?

Single
Bio
More inc

Pavir of Blue Pavisk
Male | Bluehandler| Hetero?

Single
Bio
More inc

I'm better at words than I am shippers, I promise. I tend to come across as mean. It isn't my intent (most of the time.) I'm just a pretty blunt individual.

6 Created / 6 Adopted - 150 posts
6 created / 2 adopted / 5 shop

Captain's Crew
Pressganged - Captain's Wanteds
Lady Holder Baria of Western
X'vir of Brown Oth | Ems of Blue Kapth | Wa'ut of Blue Qith |
L'ru of Green Syrath |Z'ant of Green Lyraleth |
Zaela of Pink Nektisuth | Qivi of Black Dekandaeth |
Vatalian of Orange Vatask | Pavir of Blue Pavisk | Setarii of Black Setask
Inali, Havenrute, Navenax, Felrin
PM
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 07:10 PM
Senior Weyrleader

3937 Posts
30 Marks

*gestures at Sidebar*
*denotes she has but 1 chick and sighs*

Why do you do this to me?

*squints at*

You know I'm going to have to throw Aur at him at some point, because reasons.

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 07:15 PM
Wingleader

212 Posts
143 Marks

QUOTE (RhiaBlack @ Aug 2 2017, 03:10 PM)
*gestures at Sidebar*
*denotes she has but 1 chick and sighs*

Why do you do this to me?

*squints at*

You know I'm going to have to throw Aur at him at some point, because reasons.

Well, let's get throwing! Trap them in a chore together, maybe?

Captain's Crew
PM
^
RhiaBlack
 Posted: Aug 2 2017, 09:16 PM
Senior Weyrleader

3937 Posts
30 Marks

Works for me! I can try to throw something up tomorrow when I get off work, or in the morning pre-work >.>?

@Captain

PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 10:41 AM
Jr. Weyrwoman

2335 Posts
1167 Marks

*creeps up* Hiiiiii.

So. I have a whole whack of characters. Feel free to roll around in them.

My sole current candidate is Tristallon. He's Dalibor's first resident HAF (in a place where there's several hundred firelizards). He's resigned to being treated like he's daft.

Outside of candidates, close to Zel's age I have the recently-graduated wingrider K'bam, who enjoys practical jokes, parties, and general having a good time.

Not close to Zel's age I just have a bunch so uhhh... options. Highlights that might collide with Zeliant: N'oir has a dragon that is an eternally childish sort that keeps him running around after her and thus, can be anywhere. Norilana is the closest onsite equivalent I have to Kay, but more grownup and a bit self-destructive. And V'di is probably pointed out repeatedly to candidates and weyrlings as "see him, he's why you don't shack up with people while you're a weyrling", because he killed his first bonded that way.

I am up for whatever so see if anything catches your fancy!

PMAIM
^
Captain
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 01:03 PM
Wingleader

212 Posts
143 Marks

@Rii - Don't tempt me to make a less clueless Max. I'll do it.

He and K'bam would probably get along. Zeli isn't terrible mischievous but he has his moments. And OF COURSE I have to love on Tris. There are rules.

Captain's Crew
PM
^
Rii
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 02:39 PM
Jr. Weyrwoman

2335 Posts
1167 Marks

I WILL TEMPT YOU IF I WANT TO TEMPT YOU.

Once I don't owe Rhia things from a month ago I'll kick something off for K'bam/Zel or Tris/Zel, whichever bites me first.

@Captain

PMAIM
^
Captain
 Posted: Aug 9 2017, 07:45 PM
Wingleader

212 Posts
143 Marks

@Rii - I already need to seduce like half your roster. Sooooo... Give me some time to accumulate character makin' abilities. <.<

Captain's Crew
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 10:58 PM
Wingleader

212 Posts
143 Marks

Updated with Qivi and generally made to look less crappy!

Captain's Crew
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Oct 4 2017, 07:25 PM
Wingleader

212 Posts
143 Marks

Updated Z'ant and Vatalian. Added L'ru and X'vir and Ems!

Captain's Crew
PM
^
Aerona
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 02:44 AM
Journeyman

14 Posts
235 Marks

I know he's not on here yet, but obvs Nari and her bro need a thread together http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Ambivalent.png I have demands!

PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Nov 1 2017, 12:49 AM
Wingleader

212 Posts
143 Marks

QUOTE (Aerona @ Oct 22 2017, 10:44 PM)
I know he's not on here yet, but obvs Nari and her bro need a thread together http://files.jcink.net/uploads/daliborweyr/smiley/Ambivalent.png I have demands!

Yes! Most definitely! AWAY!

Captain's Crew
PM
^
Jenn
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 11:25 AM
Wingrider

19 Posts
115 Marks

As soon as Miridan is approved we need things. So many things.

PM
^
Zane
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 09:56 PM
Weyrling

495 Posts
160 Marks

@Captain

GIVE ME YO PEOPLES. I'm the worst, and we still need a Z'ant something-or-other. If you still want Embry, I am so totally game for that. ;---; Just say the word!

As far as candidates go, I've got a few. If you don't mind Everane's ultra-bubbliness she would do well with candidates/riders both. She loves to chat away to everyone, and always tries to make friends, so a social interaction thread would be loverlie.

Just let me know! <3
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 10:45 PM
Wingleader

212 Posts
143 Marks

QUOTE (Zane @ Nov 8 2017, 05:56 PM)
@Captain

GIVE ME YO PEOPLES. I'm the worst, and we still need a Z'ant something-or-other. If you still want Embry, I am so totally game for that. ;---; Just say the word!

As far as candidates go, I've got a few. If you don't mind Everane's ultra-bubbliness she would do well with candidates/riders both. She loves to chat away to everyone, and always tries to make friends, so a social interaction thread would be loverlie.

Just let me know! <3

Everane could be fun with Navenax! He isn't quite as bubbly as Qivi, but he's a sweetheart regardless. He's not officially a candidate, but he's adorable and I need threads with him. xD

I also need some Inali, and she needs some friends.

Captain's Crew
PM
^
Zane
 Posted: Nov 8 2017, 11:31 PM
Weyrling

495 Posts
160 Marks

@Captain

Ahhh, perfect! Everane would love to meet them. <3 Adorable is GOOD. I love adorable! Bring it on! lolol

She will drag the pair of them off on all the adventures ever (or at least she'll try). :'D Yay!

Let me know if you want me to start the thread with her and Navenax! I figure we can start with them, if that's cool with you. -trills-
PM
^
Captain
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 12:02 AM
Wingleader

212 Posts
143 Marks

QUOTE (Zane @ Nov 8 2017, 07:31 PM)
@Captain

Ahhh, perfect! Everane would love to meet them. <3 Adorable is GOOD. I love adorable! Bring it on! lolol

She will drag the pair of them off on all the adventures ever (or at least she'll try). :'D Yay!

Let me know if you want me to start the thread with her and Navenax! I figure we can start with them, if that's cool with you. -trills-

Totally cool with me! If you're fine with me being crazy slow you can start it whenever! I'll get the next one, if that's alright with you!

Captain's Crew
PM
^
Kittenmitten
 Posted: Dec 11 2017, 01:26 AM
Candidate

5 Posts
120 Marks

OMG LADY WE NEED LAVANA AND L'RU MEETING. BONUS POINTS IF HE FLIRTS WITH HER.

@Captain

PM
^

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Chatbox
1. No advertising.

2. No in-depth discussion of highly personal issues, incl. medical issues affecting you, your family or friends, or your pets. Do not ask for medical advice in the cbox.

3. Please refrain from explicit description of illegal, violent or gross subjects. Be mindful of your fellow members and guests to the site.

4. Important communications for staff should be sent via PM - just because someone is on the site does not mean they are looking at the cbox! :)

Cbox Mods: Ruin, Rii, Ivy
Affiliates